CTD after playing for a while need help

razerscrabble

My game crashes after a few minutes of playing

my specs: amd fx 8350 4.0gz cpu its a octacore, gtx 770 2gb vram, 2 terabyte western digital caviar black drive, 8gb of ram\

game is at C:\program files(x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim i have all the dlc and is fully updated

my load order:

• Skyrim.esm
  • Update.esm
  • Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
    CRC: 26DD4BAD
  • Dawnguard.esm
  • Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
  • HearthFires.esm
  • Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
  • Dragonborn.esm
  • Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
  • ETaC - RESOURCES.esm
  • ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
  • Gray Fox Cowl.esm
  • HighResTexturePack01.esp
  • HighResTexturePack02.esp
  • HighResTexturePack03.esp
  • WetandCold.esp
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
  • Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
  • MIDFollowMeCloser.esp
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound.esp
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
  • Differently Ebony.esp
  • Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
  • SkyUI.esp
  • Convenient Horses.esp
  • EnchantedArsenal.esp
  • SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
  • General Goods Fences.esp
  • dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
  • dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch.esp
  • iHUD.esp
  • ClimatesOfTamriel-Sound-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
  • DragonboneCrossbow.esp
  • Improved combat music.esp
  • RichMerchants_Less.esp
  • Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
  • AHZmoreHUD.esp
  • When Vampires Attack.esp
  • DYNAVISION Dynamic Depth of Field.es
  • EnhancedLightsandFX.es
  • Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
  • ETaC - Complete.esp
  • TorchRadius.esp
  • ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
  • ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
  • SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
  • immersive roads.esp
  • SkyRe_Main.esp
    HarvestOverhaul.esp
  • SCO Spring Edition.esp
  • Glass Variants.esp
  • Daedric Dawnbreaker.esp
  • JK Crafting Breakdown.esp
  • HarvestOverhaul_SkyRe_Patch.esp
  • SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
  • ETaC - Dragon Bridge South.esp
  • 3DNPC.esp
  • Immersive Orc Strongholds.esp
  • Thieves Guild Redone.esp
  • Breezehome_Fully_Upgradable.esp
  • SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp
  • Immersive Speechcraft.esp
  • The Huntsman.esp
  • SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
  • RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
  • Purewaters.esp
  • RND_PureWaters-Patch.esp
  • RND_Dawnguard-Patch.esp
  • RND_Dragonborn-Patch.esp
  • RND_USKP-Patch.esp
  • PumpingIron.esp
  • Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
  • Immersive Weapons.esp
  • Unique Uniques.esp
  • SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
  • Civil War Overhaul.esp
  • Immersive Whiterun.esp
  • Immersive Solstheim.esp
  • SkyFalls Dragonborn Small waterfalls.esp
  • Master of Disguise - Legendary.esp
  • SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
  • Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
  • aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
  • BFT Ships and Carriages.esp
  • DeadlyDragons.esp
  • WindstadMine.esp
  • SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
  • RND_HearthFires-Patch.esp
  • SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
  • RND_AnimalLoot.esp
  • SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.es
  • SkyRe_Combat.esp
  • Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.esp
  • ReProccer.esp
My papyrus log:
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:07PM] warning: Property xxxsneakTouchOfCalamity on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 2 on (3B08B605) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:09PM] warning: Property xxxsneakArcaneAssassin on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on (3B08C67A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:09PM] warning: Property xxxsneaktouchofcalamitysneakmessage on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on (3B08C67A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:09PM] warning: Property xxxsneakTouchOfCalamity on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on (3B08C67A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:11PM] warning: Property xxxsneakArcaneAssassin on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on (3B08C67A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:11PM] warning: Property xxxsneaktouchofcalamitysneakmessage on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on (3B08C67A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:11PM] warning: Property xxxsneakTouchOfCalamity on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on (3B08C67A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:14PM] warning: Property xxxsneakArcaneAssassin on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on (3B08C67A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:14PM] warning: Property xxxsneaktouchofcalamitysneakmessage on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on (3B08C67A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:14PM] warning: Property xxxsneakTouchOfCalamity on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 1 on (3B08C67A) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:14PM] warning: Property xxxsneakArcaneAssassin on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 2 on (3B08B605) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:14PM] warning: Property xxxsneaktouchofcalamitysneakmessage on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 2 on (3B08B605) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property
[07/01/2015 - 11:25:14PM] warning: Property xxxsneakTouchOfCalamity on script xxxMagicSneak attached to Active effect 2 on (3B08B605) cannot be initialized because the script no longer contains that property

1. Do you have all the mandatory crash protection mods installed?

2. Does this happen on a new game?

3. Have you cleaned your game of dirty scripts left behind by uninstalls?

I'm not a wizard but I have a lot of experience with CTDs... so I'll give you some advices that might help you to be happy.

1)Memory Fix Patch: If you do not have this correctly installed your game is going to CTD randomly every time your Skyrim reach 256mb.

2)XP32 Skeleton: Install the body you like CBBE, UNP etc... and them install the Skeleton, replace everything, and for god's sake do not replace any bone. Most of the custom animations that you can download will change a bone. Just be careful with that.

3)Skyrim does require a monster PC sometimes: I used to get CTD very frequently and it was because my PC ran out of VRAM, just for testing purposes put the game in low quality and play around, see if that can reduce your CTDs.

4)TESV: Clean your master files with this tool, it is quite useful. In youtube you can search for tutorials.

5)LOOT: If you don't have deep knowledge in modding you gotta use LOOT, it will try to avoid any incompatibilities between mods, and if you're having an error that might harm your game LOOT is very likely to tell you.

I'm running skyrim with 150 mods with Ugridstoload 9, never CTD. Just follow my advises and they might help you, they worked for me.

My Skyrim: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198140639818/screenshots#scrollTop=0

Edited by Yizzin