[Mod Request] Main story characters after the end of the game!

Hi guys! I'll start by saying that this is one of the best games that i have ever played!!!

Now to the problem: I've just fnished the game, for second time, about an hour ago with: Ciri as a witcher, when the final scene at the tavern, i was so happy!! Because finaly i would be able to go kill monsters and stay in her company, maybe at a camp fire, and then after a hard day of hunt go and see Yennefer (in my case)

I do not know if you can understand the sense of depression, sadness and loneliness that i felt when discovered that everyone was gone. This thing litteraly took away all my desire to do any contracts or secondary quests, and in general to play the game (a bad thing because i love this game, and especially its characters)

So i was thinking that it would be awesome if there was a mod, that would be able to give you all these characters from the main story back!! Talk to them, or making them your followers (like Skyrim), and go hunting with them... or doing more things with them (if you know what i mean) :wink:

I know that there are some commands, that can spawn characters like triss and ciri... but you can do nothing more with them, than watch them moving around!!! :tongue: No interaction at all!!!

Hope that this mod comes to life! :tongue:

Edited by jintonik