Troubles with Cbbe Caliente's body

JackFeelgood

Hello everybody, hope you are enjoying your summer

I had an issue lately that I can't solve properly. When I first installed Skyrim, I added few mods such as Immersive armors, weapons, more enchantments, Cbbe Caliente's body replacer, etc

It all worked perfectly but the more I played the more mods I added. I tried adding more body mods such as "I love cleavage CBBE HDT" and "UNP blessed bodies", but I didn't enjoy them as much so I removed them.

When I went back to Caliente's body, without any other body mods, it didn't seem to work properly anymore: the CBBE sliders do not work anymore and the body is stuck on a default version of CBBE. I tried looking around and asking my friend who had the exactly same problem, but nobody seems to have a solution. I tried re installing it, but NOPE still no differences. Is there anything I can do manually to solve the issue?
I tried turning off other mods who could affect the body, like fair skin or maximun skeleton and still nothing.

it is is not a major problem, I can still play and enjoy the game but boy, it bugs me quite a lot.

Can some kind soul help me or point me on a thread with similar issues?

Thanks and sorry if I misspelled anything

Have a great day

I checked the Faq, and I noticed that my "Skyrim/data/textures/actors/character/" does not have any female or female assets or anything else other than an hair folder from apachii hair. Can i put them manually or what is wrong?

Oh man what to do

and where do i find the second sticky?

thanks

Are you installing with NMM or MO? If with NMM, then the files should be there, otherwise you didn't actually install anything. If with MO, they are located wherever MO puts them, and there are other steps you need to do.

There are guides to installing manually in the mod description. The Sticky is located in the comments; it is only relevant if you are trying and failing to get RaceMenu Morphs working.

• 1 month later...

i've been having problems with the new version of cbbe which never occurred in the v2-3 edition, i really want the v2-3 edition back but i can no longer find it anywhere

What 'problems'? If you mean with that 'bug' your posted on the mod page, I already responded to you; TexBlendLite has not changed in 3 years. If it worked for you before, it should still work now.

Old versions of CBBE will never come back. We don't even have those files any more. Latest version works fine.