Soul Trap > Soul Reap

Teitaka

I was thinking that Soul trap is all well and good, how when the person dies the spell forbids the soul from escaping thus allowing it to fill a soul gem.

However, I was thinking surely there should be other ways to take souls from people.

So If possible The mod I would like to request would be along the lines of:

Name "Soul Reap"

Type: concentration (instead of Soul traps fire and forget)

School: conjuration (obviously)

How to use: you have to cast the spell on an enemy and maintain the spell for around 5-6 seconds without breaking the line of sight, the soul would then be "torn" from the body filling a soul gem.

I cannot see any mods that change soul trap to this kind of a spell and thought that it would make for a very nice alternate way to also steal souls.

I wouldn't want the spell to kill the enemy after the soul has been torn from the body as I feel this would make the spell a bit too overpowered.

I wouldn't want the spell to kill the enemy after the soul has been torn from the body as I feel this would make the spell a bit too overpowered.

Well, if the body doesn't die, what becomes of it? Not trolling, genuinely curious.

Well, if the body doesn't die, what becomes of it? Not trolling, genuinely curious.

Maybe you could pull a Soul Tear, and the body dies, then is reanimated under your control?

No,it tears the Soul of your Enemy,it doesn't enslave it.

Soul Reap.But the 'e' behind the 'p'.

A spell pack that focuses around Souls would actually be nice.Maybe even a few Attack Spells(I prefer Spells that are Magic based,not Elemental.Dunno why)

Edited by Fenryr3001