Playable Robo-Brain

Deleted22957989User

I've noticed mods that allow you to play as a super mutant, or a ghoul, or things like that... But is it possible someone could change the character into a robo-brain? Have people treat you way differently because of it, too...

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I've always wanted to try it.. I would do it myself but the laptop I'm using can't handle the GECK. Crashes everytime.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but I've always wanted to try it.. I would do it myself but the laptop I'm using can't handle the GECK. Crashes everytime.

Soooooort of, there are a few scripts out there that essentially animate a creature will changing the the player's alpha or scale, making it appear as if there is only the creature (or in this case a bot). I think that could be used as rigging any of the robobrain mesh to a human skeleton is a recipe for disaster. Your player moves forward (invisble) and a robobran moves forward via script, while it's forward animation plays, etc. However there are a *ton* of missing animations a human skeleton has that a robobrain doesn't, plus aiming is problamatic, and you'd have to rewrite a lot dialog, possibly change game effects etc. I think it's a long shot anyone would take up a project like that.....it's an unrealistic amount of work. Sorry, wish I could give you a more positive response.