The First Poster Wins

mlee3141

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't 'The Sig' the pilot who did their fast laps in Top Gear?

I have know Idea ... if you feel it is a copyright issue I will change it to say " Signature"

Not to worry Mk ... it was specifically "The Sig" so you're in the clear with "Sig" (I think there was one season where it was Niki Lauda).

• 4 weeks later...

And so the ways becoming you made you miss a vital short post that adds a note for our everyday survival which would fit right in with the video game Fallout 2, 3, New Vegas, 4, and 76.

I'll let you find it. It's still visible above the Archive dungeons water table. So you won't have to dive into the deep dark barrows to find it among the draugrs; you old post necromancer, you!

Let's all put on a play. First let us all decide what play we will play in. Then we can all figure out what part we want pretend we are for the play?

Or how 'bout a soap opera?? As the Nexus Turns, or maybe The Young and the Nexus or General Nexus.

Oh wait ... it already is kinda' like a soap opera, just look in GMAD.

We should see how big the cast may be before deciding on a script (or maybe it won't matter because we'll all be just winging it anyway).

The only soap I ever really watched was Darkshadows. :devil: The rest of them were too remarkably the spoken ancient words from ancient philosophers debating in an arena as their student's sat watching and listening to them. An outdoor version of Willingly Shakeshisspeare plays became popular a 1000 years later. And a little longer for Shakespeare to get them out, because he left his wife and favorite yew back home to go and seek fame and fortune before he learned how to write and could barely read.

The only difference between soap opera's, indoor and outdoor plays, is that the ancient philosophers were not putting on plays they were considered teachers.

Let's all put on a play. First let us all decide what play we will play in. Then we can all figure out what part we want pretend we are for the play?

I want to play in Tender hamlet but I first need 3 golden axes.

If I can find some old blue bed sheets at one of the Used Goods Store could make a small studio, shoot short indoor shots. It takes me awhile to learn new stuff. I might be another year older and deeper into playing the RPG Role in Skyrim SE even more by then too. Hm? Hamlet? Good idea on your part! :smile: