Bigger Power Armor

Eagie

Hey guys!

Long story short. I thing that power armor is just too small, if you look at fallout 1,2 and 4, power armor look really huge something like space marines from warhammer. So I was wondering, if someone could make mod which would make player and npc bigger when they equip power armor. I was trying to do it myself with GECK but after few hours of total failure I give it up. So I hope if some wizard which understand this witchcraft called scripting could do some magic and make this mod.

Script would be something like this

if you wearing Power Armor

this.setscale 1.15

If you unequip Power Armor

this.setscale 1

endif

endif

BTW I know this feature is already in mod called powered armor but other features of this mod are just too complicated for my taste. Also I want to say that I was searching for this mod but I didn't found anything so if you know some mod please let me know and I'm sorry that I waste your time. And last, I'm sorry for grammar, english isn't my native language.

Ohh damn... sorry. I was searching for few hours on nexus and google and I didn't find anything relevant to this, so I was thinking that no one was interesting in this. Nevermind I will check your thread.