Adaptation of Skyrim's Dodge Mod into FNV

ColdBlackCages

Posting simply to ask if anyone is interested in adapting the Skyrim dodge mod (from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/20923/?) into FNV, in some capacity.

I'm asking someone to implement the system into FNV that provides the player with the ability to dodge damage via invincibility frames in these animations (which would use AP to do). Seeking permission for the animations isn't an issue, as the animations were cut from Skyrim and belong to Bethesda.

Obviously the finer details of the mod is something I'd consult on briefly (I don't have a huge scope for the mod), but a 1:1 replication would suffice.

If anyone undertook this request in a genuine and serious capcity, I'm happy to pay them for their time (either via PayPal or in Steam purchases), provided a satisfactory result was produced.

Current plan is to pay according to the quality of the mod delivered. If anyone is interested then let me know.

Edited by ColdBlackCages

I'm asking someone to implement the system into FNV that provides the player with the ability to dodge damage via invincibility frames in these animations (which would use AP to do). Seeking permission for the animations isn't an issue, as the animations were cut from Skyrim and belong to Bethesda.

even if they are Bethesdas assets we still need to ask to adapt a mod built by another person. also since we cant take assets from one Bethesda game and put it into another in the first place, the best we can do is try to imitate the mod.

even if they are Bethesdas assets we still need to ask to adapt a mod built by another person. also since we cant take assets from one Bethesda game and put it into another in the first place, the best we can do is try to imitate the mod.

Of course the animations will have to be rebuilt for FNV, but permission is not necessary since it involves ripping animations out of another mod that don't belong to that author (as those animations are not considered the author's work).