SgtFunBun

Okay, so since yesterday, my MCM has not been showing my mods. They're listed, but upon clicking one of them, nothing is shown. If it helps, I also get SkyUI error code 4 every time I load a game: "Your Papyrus settings are invalid."

Help?

Edited by SgtFunBun

I just did a quick google search and I found this:

Problem:

One, or more, of your Papyrus INI variables are set to invalid values. There are several tweaking guides and INI generators out there that propagate setting these to out-of-range values. As a result, SkyUI or other event-based mods can start behaving erratically.

Solution:

Open My Documents/My Games/Skyrim/Skyrim.ini with a text editor and reset the following values to their respective defaults

[Papyrus]
iMinMemoryPageSize=128
iMaxMemoryPageSize=512
iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=76800

You may also have to reset these values in SkyrimCustom.ini, if it exists, which is in the same directory.

For details on the meaning of these settings, seehttp://www.creationkit.com/INI_Settings_(Papyrus)

Also, in case you think you know better: You don't. See these recommendations from a developer who implemented Papyrus.

Note 1: If you're getting this error even though your Papyrus INI settings are correct, re-install SKSE. It's possible that some of your SKSE scripts have been overwritten, which may cause INI value test to fail.

Note 2: If you're getting this error even though SKSE is installed correctly, verify the following INI setting:

[Archive]
bInvalidateOlderFiles=1

A value of 0 will cause SKSE to stop working and will make the INI value tests fail.