Mod to Disable Savegame Deletion

Tomishin

I've looked for a mod that allows me to disable deletion of a savegame and I can't find one anywhere so I assume there isn't one.

I share my game with friends and there's a lot of savegames to go through when we go to load or save a game. I've accidentally saved over a friend's savegame and I felt pretty bad. I think it'd be very useful to have some kind of savegame utility for Skyrim that allows me to "lock" a selected savegame or "disable" deletion on selected savegames.

It could also be useful for people who have the same character saved at certain points of the game they might like to replay or whatever their reason is, who accidentally save over it because it's the same character name and it caused confusion.

Maybe something as simple as Jaxonz Named Save, where you hit a hotkey and it pops up a window where you type your savegame name. This mod I request could be very similar in functionality where you just click a hotkey to lock the savegame you're using, it pops up a window and asks "Lock this save? Yes, No."