Idea for a fully voiced orc follower; I'm new to modding and need some help but can contribute as well

Subteree

So, I recently began playing a new game in Skyrim with a female orc named Lamghara. As I've been playing, I've noticed how few orcish NPCs there are, and how few fully voiced followers I've seen that I've actually liked. So, I've been extremely interested in the idea of converting Lamghara into a fully voiced follower. I want to give her lots of lines of dialogue (which I'm already writing) and to include a dialogue option similar to Inigo's "Tell me about yourself" and "Any thought's?" options. I'm also looking to have her make different comments about her surroundings or current quests.

I have no experience with modding, however. I'm willing to learn, and have already begun learning, but it would be nice to have some help. I also want to try voice acting for her, although I've never done that before either. If I'm not adequate enough for her, I won't voice act. I've also been thinking about maybe creating a custom hairstyle for her too, although I've never done that before either (but I'm going to try!) If I can't, that's fine too.

I've already fleshed out her character and backstory a bit. Lamghara was born in a Stronghold in Hammerfell, but had to leave when it was destroyed by an avalanche. She traveled to the Reach with another orc refugee who was unfortunately addicted to skooma. He tried to attack her one night, believing she was going to steal his skooma, so she was forced to kill him. Septimless and alone, Lamghara had to steal to survive the next year (hence she will have sneak perks and tolerates crime). During that year, she became disillusioned with Malacath and began trusting skill more than gods and daedra. She almost joined a group of bandits, but realized she could get coin quicker if she snuck in at night and killed them all. So she did. After that, things began looking up (although Lamghara sometimes wishes she didn't kill the bandits because life as a bandit would be much more interesting). Lamghara began traveling beyond the Reach, and became fascinated with Falkreath Hold due to its fixation on death. She now stays in Dead Man's Drink, working as a mercenary.

Lamghara is an unusually short orc with red hair who prefers two handed weapons and light armor. She can use a bow, although she doesn't prefer it (She likes the crossbows from Dawnguard better, however since that's DLC I don't want her to come with one). Lamghara hates any form of undead because they creep her out. She tends to talk bluntly and doesn't care much for humor. She is not uneducated, however. The redhead enjoys reading stories about warriors and conquests. She's aromantic and asexual and doesn't understand people who aren't (since I doubt anyone knew about asexuality back then).

As I said before, I wrote some dialogue for her already here are some examples:

"I don't like men, I don't like women, and I don't like anything in between. I like blood and I like steel. If you can provide a good fight, I can assure you we'll be friends in no time."

"Some of my kinsmen worship Malacath. Others think he's fake and worship Trinimac instead. As for me, I couldn't care less. I don't trust gods. I trust my skill."

"You know what I hate? Forsworn. When I first came to Skyrim they were crawling all over the place. Briarhearts are the worst, though. Their magic is so... cold."

"As you may have noticed, I'm pretty short for an orc. My mother used to call me runt. I hated it."

"I've heard there's werewolves in Skyrim. I wouldn't mind becoming a werewolf myself. Being one with the beasts... It sounds amazing."

"I'll never understand marriage. Why would anyone want to spend the rest of their life rotting with someone else?"

"I once had a friend, a fellow orc from my stronghold. He was heavily addicted to skooma. One day he thought I was stealing it for myself and attacked me. I was forced to kill him. I'd never felt lonlier than the moment I looked down and saw his corpse."

"I dislike killing animals. They're so innocent, unlike most sentient races. Even the wolves are only doing what they need to survive."

"I've heard there's a group of vampire hunters who use crossbows. I'd like to try a crossbow sometime, and also vampire hunting."

"This town is small and cute. It seems like a boring place to live."

"Sometimes I like to come to the graveyard and imagine what the fallen warriors' last battles must've been like."

I hope you find Lamghara interesting! If anything else, it would be nice to get tips on how to create her and such. Thank you for reading, and let me know what you think!

Edited by Subteree

The good news is that there are a ton of tutorials out there for custom followers, and you can create her in stages. So first make a generic follower, then as you learn the CK better you can add custom dialogue, then custom world interactions, then custom appearance, etc. Shouldn't be more than a one person job and each stage of development will help you learn more advanced skills. Plus you can play your mod while you're developing it, which always helps me keep motivated.