Dead Money Released!

IIJG53Valantine

Dead Money is right because they arent getting my money!

Ive seen enough of it on my buddies 360 to just not be interested in it.

when the dlc came out for fo3 i was all over it...and totally dissapointed in them all except for the Pitt, that one was pretty decent with the added content.

and with the problems i see pretty well everyone having with this one....meh! aint interested.

Daynox

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when the dlc came out for fo3 i was all over it...and totally dissapointed in them all except for the Pitt, that one was pretty decent with the added content.

Daynox

you preferred the Pitt over broken steel and lookout point?!?!?!? btw dead money is the worst thing since horse armor, no wait horse armor didnt suck this much or piss me off this much. dead money means you spend 10 bucks to watch your character's head get blown off a lot and i mean a lot. you WILL die a lot. also you CANT leave till you pass the DLC. you are stuck in the most god awful DLC ever made and i bought ever DLC for FO3 and oblivion and i love them but this!? this is crap. save your money please unless you like to see your character's head blowing up then this DLC is for you. for everyone else you can pass this DLC

Daynox

you preferred the Pitt over broken steel and lookout point?!?!?!? btw dead money is the worst thing since horse armor, no wait horse armor didnt suck this much or piss me off this much. dead money means you spend 10 bucks to watch your character's head get blown off a lot and i mean a lot. you WILL die a lot. also you CANT leave till you pass the DLC. you are stuck in the most god awful DLC ever made and i bought ever DLC for FO3 and oblivion and i love them but this!? this is crap. save your money please unless you like to see your character's head blowing up then this DLC is for you. for everyone else you can pass this DLC

Someone sounds like someones mad their head blew up.

Daynox

Someone sounds like someones mad their head blew up.

you preferred the Pitt over broken steel and lookout point?!?!?!?

The Pitt and Broken Steel were the best DLC in FO3. Point Lookout coulda been OK, but there were some serious balance issues with it. Like for example, the tribals or whatever they were called had waaay to much hp. If I remember correctly, so did a lot of the enemies there... It just wasn't fun for me to spend 5 shotgun shells point blank to someones head to kill them.

Edited by CabooseNor

It 12:00 CET, and no Dead Money DLC here on my Steam (Announcement page redirects to the main game purchase page).

I guess they don't want my money, but after reading a few reviews, I may not be willing to waste it on this DLC.

and with the problems i see pretty well everyone having with this one....meh! aint interested.

Daynox

I agree this dlc is just huge waste of money. It sucks and is boring. I have it on xbox and the only way to beat it above normal is by glitching.

Daynox

I agree this dlc is just huge waste of money. It sucks and is boring. I have it on xbox and the only way to beat it above normal is by glitching.

Hm. I'm playing this on very hard with hardcore mode and I've just met "Dog". Are you saying that I'm going to have glitch my way through this DLC? I haven't had to as yet but I guess it gets more difficult. I've got to say at the moment, I'm really enjoying it and my head's only exploded once :)