Half the functions in the editor crash it

So I downloaded Dragonfall and was using the editor, and found out I can do many things you're supposed to be able to do, but not all. For example, when I'm entering a trigger and I want any custom text outside of a conversation to appear over the actor's head or at a specific point for instance, the editor immediately crashes, consistently. Also, if I'm trying to set an actor to wander around within a radius, I can right click to choose which actor, but I can't right click on the radius to change it from 0. I run into a similar issue in conversations when I want to require a certain attribute in order to access a dialogue option. I can change it to greater than or equal to, but I can't change the attribute number from 0. There are many other problems like this that are consistent, these are just the ones I remember. The fact that there are so many of them makes me think they are related somehow.

By the way, I'm running this on my 2011 macbook pro running OSX 10.9.5. Any help would be REALLY appreciated, I'm working on a project with a timetable.

• 3 weeks later...

I've seen the same problems when using a MacBook. The editor just seems buggy there, unfortunately. Running it on PC is far more stable.

If you are able to use a PC for this, I highly recommend it. It might be worth setting up Boot Camp or a VM or something on your MacBook if that's an option for you. Otherwise, you'll probably just have to avoid the actions that cause problems. I've noticed regular crashes when editing pop-up text, when pasting triggers, and editing certain drop-downs. You can manually edit the text files generated by the editor to do things like insert strings.