Global Dynamics WIP Thread

lordzues40

What are your thoughts? Do you like very large buildings to explore, able to search all rooms, hallways, nooks, and crannys? Or do you prefer small concise buildings with very linear "way to go" area.

I ask this because I find most buildings and vaults are very linear in the aspect that there is a specific path you are supposed to go and that is all of the building you can see even though "it's bigger on the (outside) lol < reversal. Vaults that hold a supposed 1000 people, but all we ever get to see is a facility that could house 20 or so people and that is pushing it.

Having said all this my vision is to make my own underground vault/bunker/facility that is more realistic (although may not be exact because let's face it that would be a ton of work.) But very large and giving players the option to explore everything.

We have been working on Global Dynamics for about 6 or so months collecting, and building assets, brain storming ideas, proof of concepts, retexting assets to fit our needs.

Currently we are starting to piece together our assets and are building on the facility now this will maintain a wip thread until Global Dynamics initial release. I will periodically post pictures and updates on the Global Dynamics Facebook page when they become available

https://m.facebook.com/dgfnv?

The Global Dynamics Team.