Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Inspired by the Mod Detectives threads on the official Oblivion and Morrowind mod forums, here is the Oblivion Mod Detectives thread for Gamingsource!

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description of it here and I or someone else will find it for you. I think it's better to have one thread for all the questions than a lot of threads everywhere.

:excl: Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'. Only post here if you know the mod you want exists, but you can't find it. :excl: For mod requests post here.

Mod Sites

Tessource

Planet Elder Scrolls

Elder Scrolls Files (FileFront)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a night eye toggle mod for the spell? (Not the ability)

It's great, but it can hurt the eyes a bit.

Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'.

Oh well... I looked around, but didn't find anything except for the khajiit ability night eye toggle mods.

as usual i have too many clothes, so i thought about a display dummy. it seems like "Corwyns Fantasy Figures" is the right mod for this (?), but i can't find it anymore on tessource. plz help :)

Is there an Akimbo mod? That is, is there a mod that allows us to hold two swords rather than a sword and a shield?

Could you read the last line of my first post please?

as usual i have too many clothes, so i thought about a display dummy. it seems like "Corwyns Fantasy Figures" is the right mod for this (?), but i can't find it anymore on tessource. plz help :)

I don't think it is the right mod for that. Also, Corwyns Fantasy Figures is still in a very early phase and I don't think it's avaiable anywhere at the moment. But if it's a display dummy you want, you should try this mod.

ahh, this has been driving me crazy, i saw a 3d map mod but i dont remember where

I don't recall ever seeing something like that. Can't find it either. Except for this one, which is for Morrowind.