Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I do seem to recall a mod that used to change magic/enchantment related stuff, one of its good attributes was the possibility of removing enchantments from items. If I remember correctly, it was something like hovering over an item and then pressing space or something, then it would present several options, one of which was removing enchantments. Any ideas regarding what this mod could be?

Thanks in advance :)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do seem to recall a mod that used to change magic/enchantment related stuff, one of its good attributes was the possibility of removing enchantments from items. If I remember correctly, it was something like hovering over an item and then pressing space or something, then it would present several options, one of which was removing enchantments. Any ideas regarding what this mod could be?

Thanks in advance :smile:

I know something alike Enchantment removal.

Thank you :) But this is not exactly what I was looking for. It was kind of a more comprehensive enchantment/magic mod which offered more than just enchantment removal. If you do recall that mod, please feel free to let me know :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm looking for a house mod I used to have, probably in 2013. For the life of me, I can't remember its name. It was a cozy, medium-sized Japanese/Akaviri-style manor house on one of the higher points of the Orange Road between Chorrol and Bruma. The house was on the north side of the road, and looking at the geography in-game, I'm reasonably certain it was either directly south of Shadow's Rest Cavern, or somewhere east of the wayshrine of Akatosh, which would put it directly south of Bruma (I'm pretty sure it was the former, though). It used a custom tileset, not the vanilla Sky Ruler assets. I vaguely remember a U-shaped layout, lots of sliding doors, a pond in the back, some kind of outbuilding, and a narrow, zigzagging stone stairway leading up to it. It must have used interior cells because I always used to play vampires, so living in the exterior worldspace wasn't an option. I'm pretty sure it was a freebie-type house where you could just walk in and take it, no quests or payment were required to own it.

I've exhausted all of my Google-fu, and I've gone through my entire Nexus download history and manually looked through every single mod in the castles and player homes categories and I can't seem to find it anywhere. I don't think it was part of a bigger mod. I REALLY liked this house but it seems to have just disappeared. It's possible I downloaded it off some modder's now-defunct blog or something. All I know is I can't find it.

Does anyone know the mod I'm talking about, or am I completely crazy?

Edited to correct some info.

Edited by Squ33k3h

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello,

It looks like this thread has kinda stagnated, but I'll go ahead and post this here since I'm not having any luck on my own.

I'm looking for an quest/adventure mod I played a long time ago.

It started by reading a specific book. The quest sent you to one of the main city keeps (I can't remember which one), and you had to search around in the lower levels for a secret door. This took you to a large room with a magic circle in the middle. Once you step into the circle, you collapse, and wake up in another realm.

Your immediate surroundings is a cemetery, with an endless ocean behind you, and a narrow mountain pass on the other side of the cemetery.

The area was like a series of mountain passes, guiding you through the map.

As you followed the pass, you come across tons of undead of varying kinds, mostly skeletons, until the pass opens up to a larger valley. Opposite you is a castle with a huge gate. The gate opens, and an army of skeletons comes pouring out, followed by a sorcerer.

Through the gate is the keep, the face of which looks like a skull. You need two seals to unlock the door into it.

Off to either side, are pathways to each of the two seals. Along both are more undead, and explosive mushroom patches. At the end, the seal is sitting on an altar, in the center of a lake. As you walk out to it, huge tentacles erupt from the water and attack at you.

I don't remember much else, hence the desire to replay it. But I remember having a lot of fun with it, and using it to try out some Midas Magic spells I had just gotten around to trying.

Thank you for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

It looks like this thread has kinda stagnated, but I'll go ahead and post this here since I'm not having any luck on my own.

I'm looking for an quest/adventure mod I played a long time ago.

It started by reading a specific book. The quest sent you to one of the main city keeps (I can't remember which one), and you had to search around in the lower levels for a secret door. This took you to a large room with a magic circle in the middle. Once you step into the circle, you collapse, and wake up in another realm.

Your immediate surroundings is a cemetery, with an endless ocean behind you, and a narrow mountain pass on the other side of the cemetery.

The area was like a series of mountain passes, guiding you through the map.

As you followed the pass, you come across tons of undead of varying kinds, mostly skeletons, until the pass opens up to a larger valley. Opposite you is a castle with a huge gate. The gate opens, and an army of skeletons comes pouring out, followed by a sorcerer.

Through the gate is the keep, the face of which looks like a skull. You need two seals to unlock the door into it.

Off to either side, are pathways to each of the two seals. Along both are more undead, and explosive mushroom patches. At the end, the seal is sitting on an altar, in the center of a lake. As you walk out to it, huge tentacles erupt from the water and attack at you.

I don't remember much else, hence the desire to replay it. But I remember having a lot of fun with it, and using it to try out some Midas Magic spells I had just gotten around to trying.

Thank you for your help.

That sounds like one of the quests featured in the mod Midas Magic Spells of Aurum!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. In vanilla Oblivion you start out knowing the first effects of all ingredients...

Does anyone know of a mod which changes this to make the first effect unknown until you either eat it or make a potion?

Thanks

Edited by itsbooby

Hello.
I'm looking for poser mod, used on this pretty screenshot.

Please, help me, I have spent several hours, exploring animation packs, but all for nothing. >,,< It's a kind of individual pose, hidden from people, or how?..