ENB issue - all black/blue but eyes and HUD

FrankFamily

Thanks for the feedback. I just wanted to add a bit more before I do what you suggested in enblocal.ini

I'm getting black screen with visilbe HUD when using Vivid Ender ENB preset which is made for Enderal. I could be wrong but when I use Pure Vision 2 ENB preset for Enderal it seems like it works. At least I'm not getting the black screen with visible HUD with Pure Vision ENB in Enderal.

Also maybe worth noting that when I'm in Enderal with Pure Vision ENB and go into the ENB menu and uncheck "use effect" that everything but the HUD goes black.

Thank you

Edited by ntblood

• 2 months later...

I am having this issue myself all of a sudden. I am not using Enderal. Everything runs fine but if I add an ENB, any ENB...at the race menu all I see are eyes and the Hud looks ok, but everything else is blackish gray. I amusing the alternate start mod and I can also see the ghost prisoners through the walls. I just don't get it. It all worked fine before. Any hint would be appreciated. I deleted the ini's and started over there and that did not help either. SKyrim directory is clean.