Riften most corrupted place

gelophee

Can someone make riften with wandering bandits or thieves around the town and whenever you approach or talk to them they will become hostile and attack the dragonborn while the other people & guards ignore the fight.

This mod makes the riften the most corrupted hold in skyrim.

I don't know how hard or difficult this mod to make, but if possible it will be an awesome immersion. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate:

I'd love to start looking into it, but what if it added some local 'thugs' to each hold, that were there own faction and they remain unhostile at first, but occasionally they'd spawn with bounty and start fights with guards and once that occurs they just become hostile to everyone? And of course they'd become hostile if the player tried to talk to them.

Or even, when you have the thieves guild complete, add some passive thieves to Riften, that will start fights with the local 'thugs' that spawn?

Just some ideas :tongue:

---

So the only issue I'm having now is there's no way to access an 'onActivate' event. So unless you wanted a full dialogue tree for each theif, I don't think I can make them attack the player when they attempt to talk to them. Do you have any other ideas on how they should behave? Because right now I just have it so they walk around and do normal NPC things, aside from trying to talk to the player.

Edited by Toxicshad0w