New Modder - Need Script Help

grognok

I saw a similar post regarding skeletons, but i hardly know papyrus and this is holding me back. So I'm making a necromancer dungeon mod for my buddy who loves necromancers. And for the boss fight I want the player to open the door and all of the bodies in the room resurrect to fight the player. Is there any script i can use to do this? For basics I just gave the necromancer boss the ritual stone spell but what if he doesn't use it? or how could i get him to use it? Either one would be helpful! Thanks for the help.

I took a picture but its too big to upload...

In the Cell window, look for a cell called "warehouse ambushes". In that cell, every type of ambush beth use in the game is already setup for u.
Make sure markers are turned on, then just copy paste whatever ambush setup u want.

And if u want the gate to close behind the player, on the portcullis itself, place a script called "activate again after delay", and in the script properties u can set how long it takes for the gate to close after u've opened it. The player will be forced to fight the skeleton ambush.

As for exit, one of ur boss characters can have a key on them that opens a locked door at the end of the dungeon which takes them back to the start.

Hope this helps

Hey guys I really appreciate the help.
Dionysys I've tried using the ambush warehouse for this but it isn't for draugrs or skeletons. I just have a bunch of random dead bodies in a room that i want to come back to life. As if the boss had an undead army.

Speaking of some of the random bodies are stormcloaks, and imperials (and other random friendly NPC's) will they be hostile after resurrection?