The Witcher 3 Patch 1.07 - modding related changes

• The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\content0\bundles\blob.bundle was not changed, therefore mods that were installed into this folder should work fine (i.e. Cutscene Lighting Mod)

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt\content\patch0\bundles\patch.bundle was changed by the new patch (as expected really). There are 2 options:

• If the given XML was not modified by the new patch, then reinstalling the mod may be enough to get it working, however the file sizes may differ, so this is TBC really

If the given XML was modified by the new patch then we need to wait for the mod author to provide new version

Debug Console Enabler mod does NOT work in 1.07 game version and you have to uninstall it, otherwise your game won't run (well, it will if you don't ackonwledhe the error message, but I'd not risk running it like that )

After running the 1.07 version of the game the configuration files are reset to default settings. When set to max (Ultra/Uber) settings again it tunrs out that the user.config file was trimmed from 214 lines to 195. Some settings were removed, however this section was added:

[ContentManager/Mods]

MaxNameLength=64

Enabled=true

Interesting, to say the least

I'll post more detailed report for user.settings changes soon.

Detailed user.settings changes in patch 1.07:

Removed entries:
[Hidden]
HasSeenDLCMessage=true
[budget]
everything was removed, apart from:
TerrainTileMipDataBudget=100
TerrainTileMinTimeout=2
TerrainTileTimeout=10
OcclusionQueryAdditionalMemory=5
TerrainTileLoadingTimeout=5
Added entries: