Hello,

I have been browsing the Nexus for several days looking for a mod that could "solve" my wishes.

Too bad, i didn't find it.

The closest I came to my needs was Harvest Overhaul, but this mod only increased the amount of ingredients you would get of flowers, mushrooms, slaughterfish eggs, etc. ...

But I was not able to find a mod that added loads of flowers, mushrooms, hanging moss, butterflies, other insects in spots in the wild or next to the road.

I'm looking for a mod that adds harvest locations, rather then gives you (like Harvest Overhaul does) more ingredients every harvest.

Here are a few examples to give you a better image of my idea.

- Next to the road, you see some blue mountain flowers, then for 5 meters, nothing more flowers, 5 more meters nothing, and anoter set of flowers.

I want to have to look to my side when walking on the road and see a small "field" of flowers all together (more immersive)

- I want more mushrooms under trees, or in shady spots, there where the ground most of the time is slightly more moist because the sun can't get there.

- I would love seeing the entrance to a cave in the mountain, being covered with hanging moss.

- More salmon in the rivers

- birdsnests can be found in and around (as if the nest fell out of the tree during a storm) trees.

- more Hawks in the air and sometimes on the ground (heartfire only)

- sometimes you find Pearls on the beach, as if the ocean gave them back to the land

- More fish in the ponds

- You are able to find bear claws in trees (bears scratch those things to mark teritorium)

- More beehives

(IRL there are too many bees, but in game it looks like 10 beehives are enough for whole skyrim)

- More dartwings near watersources, more butterflies near flowers

- more moths in the night, they are drawn to lightsources

- more storm, fire and frost atronachs in the world that give fire/frost/void Salts

- Dragonborn and dawnguard plants can be found in skyrim (but only if you have those installed)

- For all kinds of ingridients coming from bushes --> multiple bushes very close to each other to make it look like a big bush, maybe even a couple of those near each other.

- more Spriggan spawns

- wheat fields can be found in the wild, most common around the Reach where the forsworn live

- more wispmothers

- the possibility to find Jarrin Root on the mountains ( very rare on the roads up) ((rare on top of the mountains))

- And the most important thing, the feel of life and nature when travelling and exploring, when running through a field you will see flowers, bushes a spriggan next to a dead or living tree, when walking through a river fish swim away from you, when walking in the shadow of the mountain you are surprised by the amount of mushrooms in the dark/wet spots. It's hard to see the cave, because its entrance in overgrown with hanging moss.

I want to feel me one with nature when travelling...

Please someone make an Alhemists Dream come true..

If you have questions, just ask, I'll be glad to help.

Gazimir

I know this is a bad timing, but I honestly forgot I would lea

ve for a vacation tomorrow..

I'll be back at 6 August.

@Az9, feel free to drop the project till I'm back.

Hello,

I have been browsing the Nexus for several days looking for a mod that could "solve" my wishes.

Too bad, i didn't find it.

The closest I came to my needs was Harvest Overhaul, but this mod only increased the amount of ingredients you would get of flowers, mushrooms, slaughterfish eggs, etc. ...

But I was not able to find a mod that added loads of flowers, mushrooms, hanging moss, butterflies, other insects in spots in the wild or next to the road.

I'm looking for a mod that adds harvest locations, rather then gives you (like Harvest Overhaul does) more ingredients every harvest.

Here are a few examples to give you a better image of my idea.

- Next to the road, you see some blue mountain flowers, then for 5 meters, nothing more flowers, 5 more meters nothing, and anoter set of flowers.

I want to have to look to my side when walking on the road and see a small "field" of flowers all together (more immersive)

- I want more mushrooms under trees, or in shady spots, there where the ground most of the time is slightly more moist because the sun can't get there.

- I would love seeing the entrance to a cave in the mountain, being covered with hanging moss.

- More salmon in the rivers

- birdsnests can be found in and around (as if the nest fell out of the tree during a storm) trees.

- more Hawks in the air and sometimes on the ground (heartfire only)

- sometimes you find Pearls on the beach, as if the ocean gave them back to the land

- More fish in the ponds

- You are able to find bear claws in trees (bears scratch those things to mark teritorium)

- More beehives

(IRL there are too many bees, but in game it looks like 10 beehives are enough for whole skyrim)

- More dartwings near watersources, more butterflies near flowers

- more moths in the night, they are drawn to lightsources

- more storm, fire and frost atronachs in the world that give fire/frost/void Salts

- Dragonborn and dawnguard plants can be found in skyrim (but only if you have those installed)

- For all kinds of ingridients coming from bushes --> multiple bushes very close to each other to make it look like a big bush, maybe even a couple of those near each other.

- more Spriggan spawns

- wheat fields can be found in the wild, most common around the Reach where the forsworn live

- more wispmothers

- the possibility to find Jarrin Root on the mountains ( very rare on the roads up) ((rare on top of the mountains))

- And the most important thing, the feel of life and nature when travelling and exploring, when running through a field you will see flowers, bushes a spriggan next to a dead or living tree, when walking through a river fish swim away from you, when walking in the shadow of the mountain you are surprised by the amount of mushrooms in the dark/wet spots. It's hard to see the cave, because its entrance in overgrown with hanging moss.

I want to feel me one with nature when travelling...

Please someone make an Alhemists Dream come true..

If you have questions, just ask, I'll be glad to help.

Gazimir

can u give me the mod for omegamon from digimon