Glitches in Skyrim?

burre

Hey guys!

So after playing Skyrim for about 30 minutes objects in the world start blinking/glitching in green color. Sometimes in purple color.

Does this mean I have to lower my graphic settings or is there something else I can do about it?

/Burak

Probably. A screenshot of the artifacting might help, but sounds like you need more power, Capn'.

Yea,it might be slow PC problem,but then it wouldn't be green/purple at those spots.Burre if you have any mods activated,please write them down,and your load order too.When your PC is too slow,you just see unrendered meshes which are transparent or grey.

When I start to see video artifacts I suspect an overheating Video card, Failing video card or not enough power supply to run the video card - Note the common thing in all 3 of these is the video card.

First thing to do is open the case and see if things are dusty. Make sure all of the fans are working and actually pushing air

Then I see people who have upgraded their video card on an off the shelf big name computer - and the original power supply is just not powerful enough to handle the added load.

Post you system specs for a more detailed answer.

When I start to see video artifacts I suspect an overheating Video card, Failing video card or not enough power supply to run the video card - Note the common thing in all 3 of these is the video card.

First thing to do is open the case and see if things are dusty. Make sure all of the fans are working and actually pushing air

Then I see people who have upgraded their video card on an off the shelf big name computer - and the original power supply is just not powerful enough to handle the added load.

Post you system specs for a more detailed answer.

Yea,man.It can be anything though...