Photo

The Nexus finances

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

bben46

bben46

I had a title once, but I forgot what it was.

• Premium Member
  • 24,973 posts
:teehee: Sometimes I think it's amazing that we can understand each other at all. Then I hear some dialect, and realize sometimes we can't. :wacko:

evilneko

evilneko

Honohime

• Premium Member
  • 2,187 posts
Us Texans speak righyit it's jus' dayamn yankees what tawk funneh. :tongue:

Thandal

Thandal

Faithful Kobold Companion

• Moderators
  • 23,176 posts
All y'all are too funny!

stars2heaven

stars2heaven

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts
@Dark0ne

I've often wondered a little about what it must take to run something like this. People like you amaze me. I feel like I've done so little in comparison. Anyways, here's to hoping that skyrim brings in not only a whole new generation of modders and fans, but more supporters of great sites like this! Keep up the awesome work!

Ghogiel

Ghogiel

Resident poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,647 posts
Dude, I have to say you are down playing your skill set.

Stay up. :thumbsup:

perplex333

perplex333

Regular

• Premium Member
  • 74 posts
Ty for all the hard work Dark0ne.
LOL before 2 weeks ago i didnt even know there is a site for Fallout mods. Found you by looking for a fix for my sound problem which turned out to be a silent hill patch :blink:
I knew about the geck but didnt realize you can add to the game experience that much (nevada skies is just one example)
Even before i read this i decided to become a premium member this only confirmed my believes that you deserve it.

One more thing i cant believe there is no link on the official site. lol they dont realize if they would show the many great improvements your site adds to the game the sales probably would go up.
meh thats just my 2 cents....

AltDunmer

AltDunmer

Fan

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
Hi there :D
First I've to thank the Nexus providers to manage such a awesome page ;)
I would totally invest a life-time premium account if there would be a payment methode like "https://www.payment-network.com/"
Since I'm from europe and I don't trust methodes like PayPal (bad experience) I would be glad if there would be more than such this one payment methode, honestly.
I hope this is not taken like some kind of advertisement :(
It's just my personal point of view and I think it would be financially good for the whole Nexus system if there would be more payment methods available ;)

Cheers
AltDunmer

Edited by AltDunmer, 07 April 2012 - 04:51 PM.

yota71

yota71

Faithful poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts
yes thank you for what you have done with this community, i love this place and i will support them ;) this site give me a ton of hour of fun (when i have taken the first mod 6 years ago) Thanks again to all :)
from the single modder to the Dark0ne

(sorry for my english :P )

AltDunmer

AltDunmer

Fan

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts
28th July 2012...
Tried it again :P
This time I got even to the Pay Pal site but then I still got asked for a credit card -.-
Would be much easier if such methods like "Sofortüberweisung" are supported.

I sound like someone who is making a advertise but honestly I just like this method since I don't have to get a credit card.
Just normal online banking.
I got enough plastic cards (bank card, insurance card, ...) in my wallet so I don't want to have one more by a credit card. :P

Maybe this site is sponsored by Pay Pal?
But adding other payment methods will be even more lucrative since not the whole world is using Pay Pal or credit cards ;)

fms1

fms1

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
I was blown away by the commitment of the staff of these sites/ services when I first joined, and continue to be time and again. Thank you for all the hard work that goes into making all this possible. And I would have been a supporter (of limited sorts) a long while ago (2010ish), if there were other payment options, such as Visa check or Visa prepaid, because this would be about the only reason whatsoever for a PayPal account for me. I hope if you guys ever get a spare moment, that you might possibly consider looking into it, please. Thank you guys/ girls again.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.955 seconds