Immersive Wolves

CaarosKingOfChaos

I have always hated how wolves in Skyrim were always mere cannon fodder for the player. Despite being feared for their ferocity and numbers, a basic beggar armed only with his fists can tear apart five wolves before breaking a sweat. Looking to make them stronger, I installed Deadly Wolves, which turned every wolf into an enemy equivalent to something out of Dark Souls. So, the quest for deadlier, yet balanced wolves brought me to these ideas.

• Wolves have slightly increased health and damage to begin with.
  • They FAR MORE damage to someone wearing no armor.
  • The thrill of hunting with their pack strengthens them, causing them to quickly increase in health and damage with each nearby wolf.

This would make wolves dangerous in large numbers, but still weak when on their own. Say, at level 5, unarmored individual would be unable to fight one wolf, a light armored person could take on 3 with some difficulty, and a heavy armored person could take on 5 of them with similar difficulty. Only the strongest of adventures could take on more than that. If anyone could create this, that would be great.

Unless you're totally against it because of your load order, you should try Requiem the Roleplaying Overhaul .

I use Perkus Maximus along with about a hundred other plugins in my load order, so that would not work. Not for me at least.

Edited by CaarosKingOfChaos