just started playing with mods

MajorFreak

so i like NMM. got that and SKSE.

What i'm interested in asking is what sort of installation order i should attempt with the below list (alphabetical)

Bonus question is: am i missing anything essential from this list that goes hand in hand with what i've posted?

acquisitive soul gems

a matter of time

auto unequip ammo

better dialogue controls

better message box controls

better stealth ai for followers

bodyslide 2 and outfit studio

breezehome enchanter

caliente's beautiful bodies edition

cerwiden companion

cloaks of skyrim

dynamic merchants

FNIS behavior

FNIS sexy move

frostfall

groovtama's xpms extended

guard dialogue overhaul

hdtphysicsextensions

iNeed

INI settings (for skse)

Ishs souls to perks

ISW high

Jaxonz positioner

lefthandrings

open cities skyrim

racemenu

realistic force

remodeled armor for CBBE

seranaholic

sexlab romance

sexlab amorous adventures

sexlab framework

simply bigger trees

skyrim community uncapper

skyUI 5

textures update (for serana)

training dummies and targets

two-handed rebalance

UFO

ultravision

underwear default (better males)

unmarked places - dragon mounds

unmarked places - shrines

version 2.1 (craftable arrows)

weapons and armor fixes

weightless ingredients - better sorting

wet and cold v2.01

hmmm..seem to be missing fnis spells

Installation order doesn't matter too much. Most mods that need a certain installation order will say so in their description. These are usually mods that might modify what other mods also modify. I don't recognize a lot of these, but what I do recognize doesn't look like it needs installed in a special order. If there are any patches in there (or unlisted), patches always go after the main mod they patch. I would just suggest installing them in whatever order you want, and then see which ones say "This mod is trying to install a file that x mod already added" and depending on the kind of mod, choose whether or not to replace the file or come back here with the specific mods in question.

Load order is much more important. For that, download Loot if you haven't already.

I'd suggest a few steps:

Before modding, google skyrim S.T.E.P. Has good advice on ENBOOST (a computer memory manager) and config info for the SKSE ini for GPU memory management,

Install your mods in small batches -like three or four max. Read the read-mes for conflicts, prerequisites, known bugs, etc.

Do your interface mods like SKYUI, then your graphics mods, then your body and bounce mods, etc. first. If it doesn't work, uncheck a few mods or rearrange.

For example, Caliente's body and bodyslide come with one skeleton, Groovtama is different, and HDT has a variant on XPMSE extended. And my computer hates HDT physics, but HDT bodies with animation works fine.

Get it running well, then move on to houses, followers, armor, etc. Again, a few at a time.

I'm pretty new to mods, too. And new to Skyrim; started playing this year. So I don't have expert advice to give, but I've used a couple of the mods you list (Frostfall, UFO, Guard Dialog Overhaul.) My recommendations based on these:

There's also a Follower Commentary Overhaul that you might want to use.

I started with Frostfall + Cloaks of Skyrim, but I'm about to add Winter Is Coming, because Frostfall nearly gets me everytime I have to visit the north coast/Dawnstar.

There are a couple follower-related mods that explicitly support UFO compatibility. I've been using Followers Can Relax and My Home Is Your Home. I'm about to try Convenient Horses.

Also, is there a reason you aren't using the unofficial patches?