Maormer Race based on ESO

CaarosKingOfChaos

I have always liked the lore behind the Sea Elves. They are one of the only known living races of mer that do not live in Tamriel in even small numbers and are so little known by those from Tamriel. I was excited when I found out their were Maormer in ESO, and found their look utterly unique. Seeing as Zenimax probably won't add Maormer as a playable race any time soon, I looked at the various race mods for Skyrim and was disappointed. Many of the mods looked nothing like those in ESO, and were largely copies of other mer with strangely arranged stats and powers. I seek to help remedy this. Before I start listing off ideas, here are two references on what they look like.

As you can see, their facial structure is between Altmer and Dunmer, yet smoothed out like a human's face. Their skin is pale white, like that of a brightly colored dunmer. They also only have pale eyes among their entire race. Now, here are my ideas for them

• They are good with Light Armor, One Handed, Alchemy, Alteration, Conjuration, and Archery
  • Their racial ability allows them to turn invisible and be muffled by 50% for five minutes as long as they move very slowly (Walking). Moving in any state other than walking or walk-sneaking breaks the effect.
  • Their racial passive grants them a 40% resistance to shock damage, seeing as they have a history of conjuring up powerful storms and storm atronachs

I don't know about the possibility of followers or custom armor, honestly I would prefer it without any followers in Skyrim. If anybody could possibly tackle this request, It would be truly amazing to have a lore-friendly Maormer race here on the Nexus.

I want this too, also their armor, I like Ulondil's armor in the images, right now Im still waiting for a unique follower based on ESO maormer :)

I dont need voiced follower just a simple ESO Maormer follower is okay hahahah

They exist, they are called Snow Elves in Skyrim. Man ESO was so stupid with the races.

The Maormer are a completely separate race from the Falmer, and have existed in the lore long before the creation of Skyrim even. Zenimax just decided it would be a good idea to included them in the Dominion storyline, seeing as they were rather problematic for the Altmer.

The true Falmer(Snow Elves)'s appearance are slightly like Maormer but they are different at the same time, the falmer have white pale skin while maormer have colorless pale skin, also their eyes are different... please correct me if Im wrong :)

but still if some is planning for a maormer follower or race, it is good if it were based on snow elf race :)

The true Falmer(Snow Elves)'s appearance are slightly like Maormer but they are different at the same time, the falmer have white pale skin while maormer have colorless pale skin, also their eyes are different... please correct me if Im wrong :smile:

but still if some is planning for a maormer follower or race, it is good if it were based on snow elf race :smile:

You are correct in this regard, but as I mentioned in the main post, they have a VERY different facial structure from the other races of elves.

yep the facial structure of maormers are humanoids :) this is why I liked them very much second to the falmers hahahha, so I will just wait here until someone decided to make them for skyrim. . . I think its not that very hard since some can make awesome monsters and creatures mesh.

They are not humanoids thats the problem. All the elves in ESO look that way. If you look at the elves in Skyrim, they all have different facial features, they look different from each other. If Bethesda ever made a game, the Maormer wont look like they do in ESO.

This is the only visual representation of Maormer created so far, and I rather like how unique they look.