Maormer Race based on ESO

CaarosKingOfChaos

I tried to make my own maormer from altmer race last week and this is the result, for me its ok I just need to use custom hair for him, and eyes since I use the vanilla blind eyes.

Edited by CyranGE

I just looked at that image up top and it is amazing! There are a few things about it I should say. The hair should have a more silver like coloration to it like in the ESO screenshots, and it needs to have a similar level of customization as vanilla races, if that is something that needs to be manually created.

Also, I don't think that scales would be a good idea. The purpose of this request was to have a lore friendly sea elf, and scales is often a thing I see when it comes to the topic of adding Maormer to Skyrim. I guess it could be made as an alternate file for people who don't care about lore. :/

Also, how easy it would it be to create the racial ability described in the original post? It would need to be attuned to the actual states of walking and sneak-walking, rather than the speeds of those states, seeing as some people use mods that adjust movement speed.

I read online about Meridia changing them to look that way with the scales in the 3rd era, similar to what Azura did with the Dunmer. It was a fan made story, but I liked it and thats how I picture the Maormer now.

Its a stretch but it does make the Sea Elves differ from the other races.