Maormer Race based on ESO

CaarosKingOfChaos

In the story she was angry at King Orgnum and and called them "fish elves" before changing them as a display of her power.

Jelly like skin is very hard to do, probably impossible so making them wouldnt make them look that different from the other races, the scales are an alternative.

In response to CyranGE, you have created the first good model for a Maormer in Skyrim I have ever seen. I really do appreciate what you have done. However, there are a few things that still need to be addressed.

• Character Customization (unless that's there by default)
  • The female face model
  • Making sure their skills are balanced and proper
  • Their racial passive and power

I believe the power would be the hardest, considering that it would need to be set to the actual states of walking and sneak walking, rather than the speeds. This is because some people use mods that alter movement speeds. How much of this seems possible to you CyranGE?

I found this mod awhile back http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/43401/? He/She calls them aquamer for some reason but its without a doubt what a maomer would look like in the more realistic skyrim world and is complete with water breathing and sea creature-esque body textures. Its worth checking out but it has some bugs :/

also i just read the 'description / background story' and i guess theres no female maomer :// cant tell if hes really trying to keep to his lore or he just didnt wanna make the female version so he wrote them out lol.

Edited by XbrisbyX