"So I just install it manually then put it in Nexus Mod Manager?"

Huh?

the gear icon or what ever points nmm to where ever your data storage is located, that's where you move the downloaded data too so you can use nmm to install it.

I don't have the mod, I can not obtain a clean copy of that mod, have not been able to obtain a clean copy of the mod since it was uploaded here.

IF the author...would ever decide to create a mirror for it , i might be able to test it.....but seeing as I have tried in all manners, to obtain the unobtainable here, I seriously doubt I'll ever see it.

Point is, the object used verses the mod it's self...know issues regarding getting hold of it intact is why i know what's wrong.

There's no magic here...LOL, it's common sense.

that's why when you ask for help, the more information you provide, the quicker the help will come, other wise...it's all just a guessing game....some thing I rather not play.

Okay I have a problem. The file is a rar file. I only use 7zip.

open up the 7z program from your start menu

open it's settings and find where the associations are, select *.rar as one of them.

now it will extract it.

"So I just install it manually then put it in Nexus Mod Manager?"

Huh?

the gear icon or what ever points nmm to where ever your data storage is located, that's where you move the downloaded data too so you can use nmm to install it.

I don't have the mod, I can not obtain a clean copy of that mod, have not been able to obtain a clean copy of the mod since it was uploaded here.

IF the author...would ever decide to create a mirror for it , i might be able to test it.....but seeing as I have tried in all manners, to obtain the unobtainable here, I seriously doubt I'll ever see it.

Point is, the object used verses the mod it's self...know issues regarding getting hold of it intact is why i know what's wrong.

There's no magic here...LOL, it's common sense.

that's why when you ask for help, the more information you provide, the quicker the help will come, other wise...it's all just a guessing game....some thing I rather not play.

Okay I have a problem. The file is a rar file. I only use 7zip.

open up the 7z program from your start menu

open it's settings and find where the associations are, select *.rar as one of them.

now it will extract it.

Okay thank you.

I am a women ,pretty enough to melt your heart,,,that is if you prefer women?

Kitty Black

not just a mans world, with out us, there would be no man.

Okay then, thanks dudette so much for helping me.:D

And yeah I prefer women.

Good, Good, that's a good thing.

just remember what and how you fixed this small buggy thing, this game "fallout 3" can be a lot of fun, and I do in fact have proven that, I have uploaded some small screen shots on my profile that are just out of spec....so far out, not many can touch it.

Not with out some work, but 100% Vanilla data in them, no cheats, no ini tricks, just Vanilla settings, mods , combinations of coding to create my world.

200 years, and no men around to screw things up...for that matter, nothing...the plant growth I shown is small in comparison as it would be in real life.

But...it's just a game, none of it is real.

The only thing here that is real is me.

Kitty

Good, Good, that's a good thing.

just remember what and how you fixed this small buggy thing, this game "fallout 3" can be a lot of fun, and I do in fact have proven that, I have uploaded some small screen shots on my profile that are just out of spec....so far out, not many can touch it.

Not with out some work, but 100% Vanilla data in them, no cheats, no ini tricks, just Vanilla settings, mods , combinations of coding to create my world.

200 years, and no men around to screw things up...for that matter, nothing...the plant growth I shown is small in comparison as it would be in real life.

But...it's just a game, none of it is real.

The only thing here that is real is me.

Kitty

Okay, yeah I love Fallout 3.

You good kitty.

There are only 4 games here I support in public ,Oblivian I have not so far but have on steam networks.

Sky things? well kind simple really...get past all the hoops and jumps.

OB is root for all 4 games.

NV has most of Fo3 in it so it's really easy. Engines responds differently...more-stable than predecessors Not responds the same none the less.

all of them do.

A way to look at the code , sort of is like this...a noun is taught to be a "person, place, or thing" so that's 3 ways an object can be effected in the code.

a complaint about a place...is an adjective..a targeted spot with in the matrix of code, it's specific and can not be altered too much.

The root, is the main esm. always. Things loading after wards effect how it responds on screen, but the spots are all from the root.

you want an apple off that tree? well shake the tree and it does what? falls Downwards...Nu-tans law. Can't Pronounce his name.

Masters are always near or at the top of that tree.

tree trimmers, at at the bottom shaking the tree's.

lot's of apples fall. Trick is to catch them before they hit you.

Tree's have branches, many of them. I love tree's.

Some times even dead ones look cool.