Amplified Render Distance (ARD)

CaarosKingOfChaos

So, here is the situation. I have a beefy computer that can run several graphics mods very easily, including Purity, Skyrim Flora Overhaul, SMIM and most of the aMidianborn mods and I am still not satisfied. Why am I not satisfied with being able to use all these amazing graphics and still have an amazing frame rate? There is only one reason.

THE MAXIMUM RENDER DISTANCE IS TOO FRIGGIN' LOW.

I had every setting regarding rendering the world and its entities as high as they could be, and still could only see a good 40-50 feet in front of me. Personally, I HATE the incredibly low quality distant terrain and LOD that the game has. I have been looking for a way to increase the render distance of all the things in my game, but so far nothing good. The only thing I have found is to go into the Skyrim.ini and edit it manually, but there are some problems with that.

Nothing in my game files is actually labeled Skyrim.ini, and the ini files that do exist don't have any of the things I need to edit. I don't want to risk doing irreparable damage to my game, so this my request.

Amplified Render Distance (ARD)

A simple mod that utilizes an MCM menu to multiply all of the rendering options by a certain degree. For example, one could multiply all of their current settings by anything from 1 to 10.

Imagine being able to see the world 10 times farther than you could before with all those graphics mods installed! If anybody could even attempt this, that would be fantastic.

Nothing in my game files is actually labeled Skyrim.ini, and the ini files that do exist don't have any of the things I need to edit.

That's because the ini files exist in your documents folder, under \my games\skyrim. There are many items in there you can safely edit to improve render distance, and some like the amount of cells loaded that are less safe.

Don't think a mcm-based mod would be a solution for you since many edits require a reload of the game engine afaik.

If you are going to mess with the ini files, remember to make a backup of your current version.