Your best round?

antonkr

Have you ever had a game where you absolulty pwned everyone or/and saved your team from losing?

I just had a round like this. I racked up a total of 10,000 points, killed one person with a knife twice helped destroy or completely destroyed about 10 tanks out of which about 4 of them were made using the hand-tool, earned a lot of pins I never had before and it was very very awesome I was jumping out of excitement.

Aaaah, back in the days of BF2.

I was playing the oil refinery level, as commander. I dropped supplies outside the centre CP (cant remember the name. That little building with the 4 tanks in the middle), then an artillery strike inside. The strike did hardly anything though.

I then charged in with 4 others, and 3 of them fell, 2 were brought back up by the last one (medic) as I got inside.

I took down 1 with the knife, then pistoled another, right as the other men came in from the side. 2 stayed at the flag, then me and another assault climbed to the upper level and cleared it. I then jumped up on the anti air and downed a transport helicopter that was coming in, then used it to blow a Jeep.

I still remember the line at the end. 'We took that BADASS like!'

Aaaah, happy memories. :D

Edited by CommanderCrazy

My best:

Map: Atacama? Three objective bases on two hills, in a desert with ocean to one side. In the middile, a split in half stranded ship with the third objective and an AA gun and TOWs in it.

Version: Bad Company II

Kit: Recon.

Gear: M-95 SR, MP-412R Revolver, Magnum Ammo, LW Pack, C-4.

Team: Defence.

Rules: Mcom defence

What occured:

Things started out terribly, with the enemy holding air superiority, a team half of whom didnt understand to use turrets and vehicles, no pilots, and only one skilled tank operator, we were in dire straights, and lost the first Mcom without a single kill inflicted. Slowly we were forced back, but with our backs to the split open container ship, i decided enough was enough. I announced in Team that if we were going to lose we were going to take enough of these *naughty words* down with us, and immediately got the support of a grizzled Engineer. Together we set up in the nice hidey hole directly below Mcom Bravo.

The enemy rushed us in force jibbering threats, believing that our team of raw newbs couldnt possibly hold the line. But in a feat of defence worthy of the Space Marines, hold we did. With bullets flying wildly on the main downhill front, I fell back to the villiage on hill #3, and sniped some 6 enemies with my M-95, before emptying the last magazine to kill a Havoc, sending it down in the ocean with it's pilot headshot and the crew still inside at the point of detonation. I rushed the ship, seeing them attack in force on foot, rushed in under cover of a smoke grenade from a friend, headshot two with my 'Rex 412, then knifed a third at the MCOM.

With sustained 40MM Smoke Rifle fire keeping me a ghillie shrouded ghost in mist, I knifed six more in rapid succession, until my friend ran out of ammo and dropped a crate. They brought up a tank and I C-4'd it, but not before it killed my squad with a well aimed blast. I backstabbed an unsuspecting medic, grabbed his kit, revived my team and put my last round of ammo through the head of the guy defending the armed charge at the MCOM, a Havoc crashing and exploding behind me. game won, attackers obliterated and me on the second highest score, 8,752. Winner? the guy with the smoke grenades, apparently they came up from the rear while I was busy knifing, and he held down Alpha virtualy solo with an AUG. I never found a replay, but I dont doubt his fight was atleast as spectacular as mine.

Map Arcia Harbor

Bad Company 2

Medic with M249, M1911, Heavy Med Kit upgrade, Magnu ammo, and V smoke (some times I fly the nightstalker on Isle)

When the match begun I went down the left side and got up into the two rocks on the sand ridge just infront of the High Power lines, had a good view of the battlefield extending out over the side passage for the tanks to push around into the enemies flank. RIght there hidding behind the burned out cars, two medics, one rifleman, and 3 engineers. From this spot I killed the rifleman, and 2 of the 3 engineers before the two medics released what was happening. However they quickly got them back on their feet. But after a couple well placed bursts I ending up getting both medics twice before no one was left to paddle people the funnies part of this was the rifle actually tried to hide behind the car, which nearly got him killed as a tank shell flew right over him, he actually ran back into fire to avoid the tnak. After this I pushed up and my squad repoped on me after getting mortared off the ridge up in the rocks. My squad pushed down and I armed the MCOM in the green barricks building killing anyone and just about everyone in our path, anyone who died got revied quickly.

Then we pushed down to and took the the Mcom in the garage before the other team could get a defence set up. Another Mcom for me, along with several kills. We then tried to get the Mcom in the building but we got swamped tring to keep it armed however due to our three tanks still shelling it even with four teammates inside :( but they got the building, luckly we got out before it fell. Though we got killed by all of those trying to keep us from taken the mcom by arming.

After respawning we rushed down to the beach and hit the train mcom I dunno how many times I had to res a few of my squad while holding that mcom, I manged to arm this one as well. All this game I am seeing +30 +20 for healing teammates and squad mates this part however was constant +30s, and +50s for revies and kills. After this Mcom was destroyed we pushed over and got the one in the bus my squadies got this one armed but this whole time we are fighting against the entire enemy team as most of our team was spamming nades and carls.

Was pretty much the same thing for the next 4 mcoms. But at the end of the round I ended the round with 10,650 points before award points and was 84/6. Likely my highest scoring round, but no where near my most intence but one that just stands out.

• 2 weeks later...

Map: Thingee Village (quite open with plenty of tanks NOT HEAVY METAL)

Total Score: 9000

Engineer: XM8-C 1 Star, M9 1 Star, 4x Sight, SMG Perk, AT4, Repair tool, Rank 6.

The team: 4 vs 4

Outcome: We lost

The point of this game is even though i lost i gave such a beating to those "leet" gamers. The opposite team had 2 Rank 30+ 2 Rank 20+

I scored the most in this game, at the end of the game i had like 10 pins and 1 medal. I was bloody ninja in my jeep. I roamed around with my jeep, jumping off when spotting an enemy then blowing him away with my XM8. I then repaired my jeep, roamed around, kill 3 Tanks with my AT4, roamed around captured 3 points which eventually we lost again. I took the snipers down like flys and where generally NINJA!

I shall post the screenshot of the leaderboard and Points Gained!

Bad Company Two on a 1000 ticket Heavy Metal server.

I was playing engineer, trying to keep the tanks repaired and shoot down heli's when possible, but everyone seemed to want to play sniper that day, so it was sniper fire/mortars all over the place. My team was being obnoxious and I was about to leave when a random dude spawned in my squad.

I can't remember his name, or his rank, just that he asked if wanted to gun for him in the... Apache/Havok, I don't remember the team either, sorry.

I figured this would be a short lived endeavor, but I decided to ride along for fun.

I got my first surprise when I turned back to the uncap to meet him at the chopper, and he grabbed it and hovered near perfectly right beside me so I could hop in on the fly.

Second when we took off we attracted the attention of the baddies chopper and they started to gun for us. Mind you, the other team's pilot had been keeping the sky fairly under control until now.

Well, I fired a burst from the 30mm, hit like one or two rounds. But this pilot, he flew sort of straight at the other chopper, but descending to the side at the same time, then he banked hard to the other side and pulled up... Not really sure how, can't see a lot with that gun in your face. Regardless, it put us right under the other chopper making it an easy kill.

After that, it was easy work to freaking obliterate all the snipers who thought they were so cool. I've flown with some good pilots before, but his guy was insane, just the way he dodged tanks, SARs whatever, it was ridiculous.

Ended the round ~250/5, I don't remember the score I got.

Talked to the guy afterwards, turns out he's a pilot for the RAF. He didn't say more, and I've never seen him around, but dang was that awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

Just had a round, not sure the map but its desert-like, conquest.

Our team was mostly noob snipers who wouldnt disarm an mcomm if it was 5 meters away from them, and there was a helicopter pilot on the other team who was just pwning us. A LOT. So I went on a stationary AT and tried to shoot it down. I was successfull. Then the heli respawned and someone else took off, shot that guy down too. Than again someone took off and I shot em down, after that I just got a couple of kills from the AT but destroying 3 helis in a round was pure awesomeness.

My best round? I was on Phu Bai Valley in Vietnam. It was Hardcore Conquest. I had one goal that mission: To kill someone with a Tuk-Tuk. I spent the entire game in a Tuk-Tuk, and finally, some guy was stupidly running down the middle of the street. I charged him and ran him down. I then decided to refrain from getting another kill so that my best weapon on the scoreboard would be the Tuk-Tuk. I took a picture of that scoreboard because of how proud I was of that.

I've had several rounds where I've done really well, but getting a road-kill on a tuk-tuk is what I'm most proud of.

Edited by yoba333

• 2 weeks later...

Me and my best compadre decided to play a full round Heavy Metal with 1000 tickets and started skyping.

Our team got both flags on our side and back then I didn't knew what was about to happen.

My fella usually drives the tanks because he's the better driver. He usually uses vehicle armor upgrade.

So there is still something to repair after Mortar hits. Enemy helicopters approaching from both flanks while we're fighting a tank.

He shoots three times and one of them helicopters just drops right beside me while I'm repairing and scares the sheeet outta me..

Silence.. I have no idea how he did it but he got all 3 of 'em. And it wasn't the last time that round. He got at least 1/3 of all their helicopters.

I'm mostly shooting snipers and engineers while repairing the heat out of our tank and die trying to do so..

I don't really remember everything about that round, but it was pure AWESOMENESS!!

Nobody hitted 5000points but us. Got my screenshot. End of the round: 27/34

Engineer Score: 6580

Vehicle Score: 2820

Award Score: 8600

Golden Squad pin and no member of it stayed the whole round.. Ace pin. Totally about 25 pins.. mostly for repairs.

The FLY SWATTER as he is being called in our language since then wasn't far behind me.

He had a few awards more and made totally more points than me. Enough for a whole level-up, so I was told.

That round was 1/6 of my 'level-up' to rank 30 and the most fun I ever had in BC2. :D

• 3 months later...