Load Order Trouble

potato963

Hello, so I recently started to mod Fallout New Vegas, and as I just recently bought a new PC, I wanted to push it to its limits, and decided to try to put in most of the mods included in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeeSrppDjrs . However, It gives me an error when starting it (Cannot launch from regular launcher, it requires NVSE and Fallout4GB enabler) which is as follows: "Missing Master! Check mod load order". Now, I've tried sorting it with LOOT, and when I try to use FNVE, it gives me this message: "An error occurred while loading modules. Editing is disabled. Check the message log and correct the error." I will attempt to paste my load order at the bottom. Please help me get it up and running, as I have not played New Vegas and would like to as soon as possible!

Please note I have downloaded a few other mods from the Nexus Mods site that make changes to game play as well. When my brother played it before, he downloaded "Cheat Boy Beta" and I cannot figure out how to delete it without being afraid of buggering up the rest of everything.

Almost forgot, as a last ditch effort, I renamed the Nevada skies files to fit the request of the required files thing. Changing it back to see if there was any difference.
There was no difference, but doing so made me realize I also (attempted) to install "Blackout ENB" because I could not figure out how to install the regular ENB. This is likely the source of the stuff thats been crappy, but whatever.
The problems are listed under Ambient Temperature. It goes along with the "Powered Power Armor" mod and "HUD Extended". Links for them are just above the load order.
It might also be important to include that when using FNVEdit, after unchecking Ambient Temperature, it worked just fine, but the game still doesn't work, and still gives me the same error message.
Please help as I am bored out of my mind, and have nothing planned for the rest of the summer.
Cheers!
- Spench

0 0 FalloutNV.esm
1 1 DeadMoney.esm
2 2 HonestHearts.esm
3 3 OldWorldBlues.esm
4 4 LonesomeRoad.esm
5 5 GunRunnersArsenal.esm
6 6 ClassicPack.esm
7 7 MercenaryPack.esm
8 8 TribalPack.esm
9 9 CaravanPack.esm