FO3Edit doesn't fetch the plugin files where Mod Organizer stores them

Hey guys

think my question here, in sum (=tldr), is "How do I get FO3Edit to fetch the esp's where Mod Organizer stores them?".

Short intro...

Years ago I played FO3 and FO3NV unmodded. With the coming of FO4 I returned to my journeys in the Wastelands.

This time modded. So I have only been modding my games in the most of a week (not newb in computing thou).

I have been watching approx. 90 % of Gopher, Xuul and Weasels tutorials. And got the mods to work without big crashes. But.... the FO3Edit only get the master files (esm) from the DLCs when running the FO3editor. I have spend two whole evenings trying to fix this (have also read the fully FO3Edit Training Manual). No fix yet.

Back to Q:

I have installed FO3 GOTY from Steam in a folder on D-drive. FO3Edit is installed as shown in the tutorials.

I have noticed in the FO3Edit logtxt (and elsewhere) that the editor "still" go to C-drive for the plugins (esps).

I can't find a way to change this in the FO3editor it self (or I may have missed it).

I have read about editing the H_key localmachine and other stuff but found no fix at all.

End of Q

Any help to point me in the right direction is much appreciated.

/Happykitedragon

Fixed!

You are absolutely right. I did run it outside of MO.

I ran LOOT inside MO but not FO3Edit.

Don't know why I did that. I must have had a brain fart or whatever.

I tip my hat and thank you so very much for your guidance.

Also thank you for your really instructive and cool turorials.

For others not having watched Gophers (link no. 1 = external), Xuuls (link no. 2 = integrated) or Weasels (link no. 3 = integrated) tutorials covering the subject, I put those link below.

Regards

HappyK

Gophers tutorial (going in depth) https://youtu.be/uPK7R71zcwM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeEz564qCpc&index=3&list=PLWMvEg2LxwXbtc-mZT_H9pOwhIdOcMcn9