• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Demius2011

Demius2011

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

After doing a clean install of Win10 and re-modding Skyrim I can't get Realvision ENB to function properly. Specifically the Depth of Field and Lighting aren't working.

System specs:

CPU: i7-3770k OC'd to 4.2Ghz

GPU: GTX 970

Ram: 16GB 1333MHz

I have it installed on my 240G SSD

I have tried installing the DX9.0c June 2010 Redistribute package to no avail, and have checked the common issues.

I believe this is a Win10 specific error as I had the same hardware setup and mod setup as I did with Win7.

vram1974

vram1974

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,809 posts

When you're in the game and you press shift+enter to bring up the ENB menu is the DoF checkbox clicked?

Demius2011

Demius2011

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Just checked and now the in-game menu is no longer functioning.

vram1974

vram1974

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,809 posts

When Skyrim loads do you get the proper ENB notifications that it's loading the 2.72 version and the yellow text that tells you to use shift+enter to bring up the menu?

If no, then perhaps the ENB was not installed properly.

Demius2011

Demius2011

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

It wasn't showing up. I have since uninstalled and deleted all files associated with the ENB. Re-installed (v279b) via NMM and the RealVision installer. Followed the exact instructions and the menu does not show up.

Demius2011

Demius2011

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I got it working was an issue with the install and the RealVision installer not knowing the new file paths with Win10.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: windows 10, skyrim, realvision enb, depth of field, dof

Page loaded in: 1.137 seconds