With Fallout 4 approaching this year I would like to get some ideas I have out there so that the public may at least get a chance to get interested before they are sucked into Bethesda's latest project. If I posted all the tdetails I have written down it is most likely that many people would not read the whole thing. So if you are interested with the information provided, and would like more details, please contact me at the e-mail address:

[email protected]

The idea is to expand upon the main story line of Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim so then the players feel that they are actually having an effect on the world and that their character matters. Many people complained about the dragons not actually affecting the world and killing Alduin was not only too easy and therefore anti climactic but it seems to have little effect on the civilians of Skyrim, the day goes by as usual. In the end the Dragon Crisis was more of a pest problem than anything else. Another complaint I know of is that whether or not you side with the Blades changes their organization very little. If you don't join then they never rebuild, becoming an unnecessary group entirely. If you join them you only get to recruit three members. On top of that your group, despite having dealings with the Thalmor in the past, does nothing with the dominion problem in Skyrim.

Note:

For mods that help with some of these issues, I would recommend downloading the "guard dialogue overhaul" it brings back cut pieces of lines from the guards across the nine holds, it gives them more things to say about you concerning deeds and such. The second mod that I would recommend is the "Paarthurnax Dilemma" which allows you to put the Blades in their place when demanding the dragons' death. For a better Alduin Boss Fight get; Dragon Combat overhaul and/or Deadly Dragons.

Back to the point...

To help fix these problems that people have had with the story line, my idea is to bring in three things; a quest in the third act of the main story, an NPC in the second act that helps fill the gaps with what is going on, and an overhaul to the final boss fight. The quest would change depending on your choices concerning the civil war The NPC would be like Serana, in the sense that he/she has character and extensive dialogue that will give the player chances to give their characters' backstory. Implement a story line for the blades and the Thalmor, and the boss fight will work at not being Anti-Climactic.

If you are interested and want to know more, feel free to contact me at:

[email protected]

I think this could be a great collaborative project for the community

Edited by Iccotak