Better sex scenes

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

Phoenix1592

Phoenix1592

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

I'm rooting for ya,  Veylia. Sometimes you just need to use the old trial and error method to see if things work. I know thats what happens with me when I can't get a mod to work right. Personally, I have no modding experience but we are all hoping someone figures it out eventually. I need more smexy times with my Fenris.

Veylia

Veylia

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

I'm rooting for ya,  Veylia. Sometimes you just need to use the old trial and error method to see if things work. I know thats what happens with me when I can't get a mod to work right. Personally, I have no modding experience but we are all hoping someone figures it out eventually. I need more smexy times with my Fenris.

think I have figured it all out :D I managed to extract the script that triggers the events that the romances are in and I can edit it in notepad :D I was thinking that since BioWare said that the reason they wouldn't release a toolset is because the files aren't that different. So I think, that means that you can use the language they use in the script I extracted + what they say in the tutorials on the internet about the toolset.

I have also read that there are codes that can make you have customized characters with resources from Blender/3ds Max.

So I think, THINK, I know how to do it now :D

Namnl%C3%B6s.jpg

Edited by Veylia, 15 September 2014 - 08:38 pm.

penguin25

penguin25

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Can't help you with the modding part, I'm very new at this, but just want to say thank you for trying to extend the romance scenes :)

Veylia

Veylia

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Can't help you with the modding part, I'm very new at this, but just want to say thank you for trying to extend the romance scenes :smile:

No problem :) just bought the book "C++ for dummies", perhaps it can help me a little :P

Phoenix1592

Phoenix1592

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

think I have figured it all out :D I managed to extract the script that triggers the events that the romances are in and I can edit it in notepad :D I was thinking that since BioWare said that the reason they wouldn't release a toolset is because the files aren't that different. So I think, that means that you can use the language they use in the script I extracted + what they say in the tutorials on the internet about the toolset.

I have also read that there are codes that can make you have customized characters with resources from Blender/3ds Max.

Namnl%C3%B6s.jpg

I hope you're still working on this. I would love to see it! I just wants the Fenfen snuggles >.<

Veylia

Veylia

Old hand

• Account closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 550 posts

Namnl%C3%B6s.jpg

I hope you're still working on this. I would love to see it! I just wants the Fenfen snuggles >.<

Oh I am, trust me :sad: I think I need help though, from someone that's done scripts to DA;O :sad: don't really know where to begin ^^"

Edited by Veylia, 08 April 2015 - 06:53 pm.

Nexakrull

Nexakrull

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
So... No sex mod yet? :(

LadyMiseryAli

LadyMiseryAli

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Not to be a necromancer, but tis a bummer that such things weren't possible for this game...

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.826 seconds