I'd like to commission someone with the know-how of Blender to edit the T-45d meshes and shorten the shoulderplates, all the while thickening them up a bit (Almost like Fallout 4's T-60, but not as tall, and a little bit longer at the sides/edge)
The design I'm describing can be perfectly summed up with this picture (it was too badass to be attached, (Well, just too big, actually...))

http://orig12.deviantart.net/c552/f/2013/352/3/d/t_45d_power_armor_by_deathinkng-d6yf9xd.jpg

I'm sure the community would love to run around in some T-60-ish Power Armour to appetize them in their long journey on the glorious Hype Train.
Just sayin'

(PS: If anyone comes through with the request, I shall personally give them my internal organs and my first-born child)

Edited by StateWaffles

I was looking at the wiki pic for T-45D adn your pic....and they really don't look much different at all in size. But maybe that's just my perspective. IIRC you can shorten them all the way up to the black underarmor (far more than what your asking) without exposing any gaps in teh mesh, so I can take a shot at it for you.

It would be absolutely awesome if you'd throw the meshes together (to the best of your abilities, of course.) to make something far more desirable, but if you could leave a little chunk hanging from the shoulders over the side of the arms, that would be absolutely fantastic!
If you follow through, I wish you the best of luck, my friend!

I also had a look at your mods collection, and I'm amazed at some of the work you've done! Excellent job!

Edited by StateWaffles

No, I havn't done anything fallout related in the last couple of days, and have several mods ahead of yours that I need to work on. But you can still request for someone else to do it if you want it done faster. This is a simpler/easier edit than most requests involving models, so it's more likely than most that someone can give you a hand if you need it sooner.

Is there any ETA on the mod?

ETA? Well I do most of my modding on Sunday, but sometimes throughout the week if it's an easy project or one I'm interested in. However there are about a dozen requests ahead of yours I need to attend to.

I'm actually a little wiped this week and may stay home tonight. If I do I might get a bit of modding done.