If you have the time, is there the slight possibility that you'd load the model back up in your choice of model-editing program, and perhaps widen the greaves out a little? Perhaps so that it's around as wide as the boots.
Since you're concerned with the texture tearing and stretching; don't fret. I use Cabal's Book of Steel, and if there's any irritating damages, I can always just revert to the previously posted version. Remember, It's just something I'd like you to look in to if you have a small bit o' time.
Everything else? Absolutely fantastic. You've really outdone yourself, Mr. Patterson!

Thankyou so much for doing the request!

NP brother :thumbsup:

IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

Thanks, but it's cr*p. However if it's useful for you then the time spent is worthwhile.

and perhaps widen the greaves out a little? Perhaps so that it's around as wide as the boots.

Do you want it widened starting at the bottom of the knee? Do you want it only widened, not increased in depth as well?

Width and depth around the lower area, so the overall aesthetic can remain flush with the rest of the leg armour. ( in other words, make it look like my character didn't get stung with bees in the feet, while not really changing the shoes/feet)

Edited by StateWaffles