DLC1PlayerVampireChangeScript

KaelVirum

Hehe, true... It just seemed to me that there were alot less things to edit on the werewolf, since you don't have to worry about all the extra stuff like spell lists and anim events and everything else... Admittedly, I didn't have to edit alot of that stuff because it didn't actually change. But I wasn't sure what all I needed to change, so ended up having to take a look at all of it... lol :confused:

• 3 years later...
So I just came across this post, I am curious if anyone has completed this task. I am trying to make a custom vampire Lord that is specific to a race. For example the argonians being part dragon according to their back story, I would like to make the vampirelord be more dragon like. So what I tried was at the bottom of this script, I made an if / else / ifend at the bottom where it says to change into dlc1vampirelordrace. I put a key word "argonian" on the argonian and made the script do a check race for keyword "argonian" then setrace "argonian vampirelord" (which I'll add I made a fully operational argonian vampirelord) but now I need to make the scripting realize if it's the argonian, and do the change. Do you have any suggestions to make this work? The idea is to have some variation in vampire Lord's instead of them all looking exactly the same.