Heavy Traffic ×

A Thief is Framed

Garret Concorda

*One week after the murders in Mournhold,at Ebonheart.*

"Get moving,you insolent imposter!",an Imperial Guard shouted to Garret,prodding him with the bottom of his spear."I tell you!",Garret screamed,flailing in his chains,"I didn't murder the oaf! Even so,I have money in my Inn Room! Let..me ..get it!"."Quiet!",was the hasty reply,"And keep moving!"

Two days earlier,Fargoth the wood elf was found dead in the port at Ebonheart,by a boat wich had just come from Seeyda Neen.His body had been greusomely punctured by pikes.(See where I got the inspiration from?)Right beside the body was the key to Garret's room,as well as a few of his belongings.Of course he was found in a matter of hours and sentenced to the prisons for nine years.

"I've been framed!",Garret screamed,kicking the guard."Captain Concorda!",said one of the guards,"Are you teaching him what to do when a prisoner resists arrest?"."I'm afraid not.",replied the first guard,"He IS the prisoner,and he is no captain!"."But he is! I saw him rally the troops against the Dunmer,personally!",was the heated reply."Then,"Said the guard coldly,"You need to get your eyes looked at by a mage,so he can counter the spell on them.Lock him up..NOW!".The last thing Garret heard was the jailer,and his apologies at haveing to lock Garret up.Garret sat down on the stone floor,and prayed one of his friends were in town,and happened to notice his arrest.

Archived