A Thief is Framed

Garret Concorda

Light steps fall on the stairs to the dungeon... until a figure emerges from the stairwell, and approaches Garret's cell.

"It appears you've fallen upon some misfortune. Your tale is all over the bars... including the fact that you claim innocence. Perhaps you'd be interested in hiring my services to clear your name? Or else, free you from this prison so you may do so yourself? You may have heard of me. Among some circles, I am known as Rashas Stormweave."

OOC: Eh, you were addressing me, right? Try to make it more clear plz.

IC: "I don't believe that is necessary Garret. In any case, you are not one to make demands. If do not require my services, I will hire out elsewhere. If you require a demonstration, however..."

Suddenly, a small projectile, dripping of some substance, whizzes through the air and nearly clips Garret's ear, bouncing off the wall to hit the back of Garret's head with the shaft of the dart before falling to the ground.

LOOK OUT!! ,Yelled Pious ,as he shoved Rasha out of the way. Throwing a steel dart at a guard ,about to stab Rasha in the back, pining him to the wall, and with a small trail of blood going down his shirt.When i was going on my littel rampage i founed out that the guards arent normal, there all with Dagoth Urs army,said Pious. Somthing is going on here and i want to know what!!,said Pious.

Archived