Toggleable/Spawnable Bandits

Kaffekraenze

So my Idea is quiet simple: I want the ability (maybe with a spell) to toggle bandit raids on my home.

So you see, we have a lot of great house mods here on nexus, and a few of them have decent defensive stuff (like gates etc.). But what always bothered me was the fact that these houses NEVER have bandit raids. I mean, what is the purpose of defensive stuff if I don't need to defend my home?

Well the way one could achieve that may be through a spell that simply spawns a set amount of bandits (you could define the amount of bandits in MCM).

Or maybe a power/shout to set a spawn point so that at any time bandits could spawn at that location (these spawn point would be manageable through MCM (Amount of Bandits etc.))

I mean, come on, I bet you would love to fight against some bandits in your castle.

Hey...why should we stick with bandits? Maybe add the option to choose between bandits, vampires, werewolves, Vigilant etc.

IF there is a mod (exactly) like this....well then I'm dumb because I'm searching for quiet a while now :D

Now one could ask why I not simply use the console. Well...because it's kinda cheating. That's why I would prefer a shout to set a spawn point to enable random encounters. I want a (kinda) immersive way to fight against bandits etc. at my home/castle/flying ship/pumpkin.

Thanks for reading :smile: And sorry in advance if I made some mistakes, I'm from Germany so I'm not used to write in English :smile:

Have a nice day :wink: