• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

LordTabookie

LordTabookie

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
Does anyone want more face files? I fairly certain I found a listing of all of them in game.

Can someone test these out for me,to busy to do it myself. If they work then I can get you a listing of all faces...

hm_aden
hm_adriano
hm_alain
hm_alistair_drunk
hm_alistair_king
hm_alistair_warden
hm_am_commoner2
hm_amb_commoner1

These are in order from a fileset I found. Like I said if these work I found the complete listing :)

Marcus Viper

Marcus Viper

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts
I have not had time to test this or have a mess about with it yet, but with THIS tool you apparently can set face's as pre-set's through a chargenmorphcfg which could sort out the issue of the face resetting when you enter your high town house.

Like I said I have not messed about with this yet and wont get time to for a while, just posting it in case somebody wants to try it out.

Ravenwolfie

Ravenwolfie

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Posted Image
Since I started this topic, I mine as well let everyone know I did finally manage to make my Isabela Mod! If your looking for a Dark Celtic Isabela with Sexy red hair, green eyes, lighter skin, and a black outfit with emerald green scarves, as shown above, here ya go. :thumbsup:
http://www.dragonage...ile.php?id=2268

Ravenwolfie

Ravenwolfie

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
Hmm Anyone able to find Leliana's info? Saw someone who wanted it, wouldn't mind having it myself. :biggrin:

Trisstiz

Trisstiz

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
to Ravenwolfie, hf_leliana, as far as I know her body is standarte human, and she is wearing gen_im_arm_cht_lgt_act2_02.
List of all faces
Spoiler

purgatoriu

purgatoriu

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
Hmm got a problem with 21303 Qunari Warrior and 21304 Rebel Quanari, both codes result in the same red painted qunari warrior

Edited by purgatoriu, 21 March 2011 - 07:05 PM.

Crimea River

Crimea River

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
12030 should get you the non-painted Qunari. I've tried it. ^_^ Got it from a list of them that some guy made; I'll find it as soon as I can.

purgatoriu

purgatoriu

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts
thx man that did the trick :woot:

Pinkis007

Pinkis007

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
Nice, thanks for the codes. Still no ideas how to fix Flemeths model bug with hands?

samantha82dao

samantha82dao

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
if anyone manages to make a mod with only flemeth's armor and only isa's armour for hawke it would be appreciated.....for people like me that are noobs in modding...thank you all

Page loaded in: 0.689 seconds