• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

lustrianna

lustrianna

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Got most of my skills from modding textures is ME2 so yes, my PS skills are very decent. Cant seem to find the body/armor texture for isabela though. do you know where its at by chance? im looking for the .dds i think, at least thats the one i can edit in PS.

AmmonLymphater

AmmonLymphater

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Got most of my skills from modding textures is ME2 so yes, my PS skills are very decent. Cant seem to find the body/armor texture for isabela though. do you know where its at by chance? im looking for the .dds i think, at least thats the one i can edit in PS.

I'll try to find the correct erf and dds name for it.

Edited:

artfp.erf

Use windows search on *isa* and keep the asterisks inside the search, they are joker symbols, but you probably know that.

Have fun extracting about 1GB of content like I just did... :thumbsup:

Edited by AmmonLymphater, 14 March 2011 - 10:41 PM.

chrrox

chrrox

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Just for the record every single player model in the game has the exact same face they just slightly moved the vertex points around for each head.
if you want to import the models into 3dsmax or blender here it is
http://forum.xentax....php?f=16&t=6119

Edited by chrrox, 14 March 2011 - 11:20 PM.

lustrianna

lustrianna

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Found a folder under "Textures/high named highrescharacterartfp.erf. is this the folder for isabelas armor im lookin for if i have the high res texture pack installed?

AmmonLymphater

AmmonLymphater

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Found a folder under "Textures/high named highrescharacterartfp.erf. is this the folder for isabelas armor im lookin for if i have the high res texture pack installed?

I don't know since I don't have the highres pack it installed. You can only find out by extracting the erf and search for files with isa in their name.

lustrianna

lustrianna

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
okay, i figured it out. one last question and i should be able to start creating my own textures fully and posting em up. :) Once i edit isabelas .dds, do i just use the erf packer on the new .dds and place it in the override? or is there more to .dds than the .mor and so on.

AmmonLymphater

AmmonLymphater

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

okay, i figured it out. one last question and i should be able to start creating my own textures fully and posting em up. :) Once i edit isabelas .dds, do i just use the erf packer on the new .dds and place it in the override? or is there more to .dds than the .mor and so on.

I think the only thing you have to do is create a new folder like my_textures and put the edited dds file in it, then drag it onto the Gibbed.Bioware.ErfPack.exe and you get a my_textures.erf which you put into the override folder.

Same way with the mor files. Can you please post some screenshots if it worked? I'm curious what she looks like now :blush:

Edited by AmmonLymphater, 15 March 2011 - 12:07 AM.

lustrianna

lustrianna

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 289 posts
Well, i did a test texture using her .dds from artfp.erf and... nothing happens. Created a new folder named my_textures, packed it into an .erf and nothing. It did seem to simple to be true...

AmmonLymphater

AmmonLymphater

Regular

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

Well, i did a test texture using her .dds from artfp.erf and... nothing happens. Created a new folder named my_textures, packed it into an .erf and nothing. It did seem to simple to be true...

I just tried myself to change the hf_arm_isaa_0d.dss and putting it into an erf, without any success. Either there is another erf that contains her textures or the game tries to ignore mods again.

Edited:

Then again most of the files still have hashes for their names and the correct texture we need to change could be stored in one of those files. Guess we will have to wait for a new fnvhashes table to find out.

Edited by AmmonLymphater, 15 March 2011 - 01:42 AM.

Muckbeast

Muckbeast

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts
So it looks like in the first file you did a Cassandra swap of the Aveline model. You should totally release that as a mod itself.

Cassandra is possibly the hottest chick in the whole game.

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 0.968 seconds