Modifying the shoulder meshes of the T-45d Armour

StateWaffles

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So what this is is a modified repost of another thread that I made, which only caught the attention of DevinPatterson. He did in fact say that he would take a shot at the request, although he is currently busy with other commissions that've been sent to him, and I don't want to wait impatiently for a week for a product that may or may not be what I envisioned.
The plan I've got is to have two separate threads that'll hopefully draw some more modders who're interested in the idea, and I'll also have (hopefully) multiple versions of the same concept to look through and judge, so at the end of the day, I shouldn't be disappointed at all.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to commission someone with the know-how of Blender to edit the T-45d meshes and shorten the shoulderplates, all the while thickening them up a bit (Almost like Fallout 4's T-60, but not as tall, and a little bit longer at the sides/edge)
The design I'm describing can be summed up with these pictures.

http://orig12.devian...kng-d6yf9xd.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/06/04/10/295885B100000578-3110667-Power_armour_suits_worn_by_characters_in_the_Fallout_games_are_o-a-3_1433409190783.jpg

(I don't want the shoulders to be as intricate as the T-60's are; with the extra layer on top. Instead, just have the overall aesthetics seen on the T-45d)

So, I'f you're up for the test, tell me in the section below, and give me a rough estimate of when it should be ready for release.
Let's see what you guys can do!

(PS: If anyone comes through with the request, I shall personally give them my internal organs and my first-born child)

Edited by StateWaffles