Booieann

These are some things that'd be cool, some may be impossible at the moment, but I wanted to make a list, and hope that people take a look.

Inquisitor-

- A big bun for qunari like the other races have, without the part down the middle that the qunari bun has.

- double horns for qunari, like the DA2 qunari

- Skyhold PJs for female qunari with a white shirt and black pants and boots without all the odd buckle things

- Ardent blossoms for qunari

- Face texture that adds piercings

- Skyhold PJs for practical female warriors

- Skyhold PJs that look like Hawke's PJs

- Warden Skyhold PJs

- Scar that can go horzonatly across the nose

- Beards for Lady Dwarfs, or scruffier scruff

- A Mythal Vallaslin with the forhead and chin parts and adds some to the neck (no cheek part)

- An all white Intense Felandaris Vitaar

Fighting-

- Get rid of the rings around characters when they fight

- Get rid of the cartoony slash stuff that happens when melee charaters fight (dunno how to describe it better)

- I saw a mod that makes two handed weapons smaller, how about a mod that makes them even bigger

Skyhold-

- For Spoils of the Qunari DLC, the skyhold decor doesnt have anything outside the throne room like the other decor, maybe put some of those naked qunari satues out there?

- For Spoils of the Qunari DLC, get rid of the qun symbol on the horse

- For Spoils of the Qunari DLC, move the Inquistors bed up a bit so the bed doesnt clip into the wall and candelabra, or at least so it looks like its supposed to be there.

- Actualy finished Skyhold, There are still holes, and rubble and mess laying around everywhere! It's hard to call Skyhold finished with all of that.

- Bigger Banners, I always felt that the banners around skyhold in some places are too small for the big area they are in.

- Red Inquisition banners, instead of the green ones

- Add that pimping gold nug that you can buy to somewhere prominant in Skyhold cause I bought it and I want everyone to see it

Misc-

- Replace the female and male run/idle animations with eachother

- A booty call mod where you can do the do with your LI whenever you want

- Fiona Retexture to make her look more like Alistair, darker not so pasty skin and lighter hair

- Make Alistair look more like Alistair and Less like Cullen, straighter hair and facial hair, slightly darker hair like he has in everything but the comics, and better eyebrows

- Make Cullen look more like Cullen and less like Alistair, more curls and gaunt face, slightly lighter hair, wider and lower back jaw if its ever possible, this guy should not look so young and healthy

- Really though, there have been multiple instanses where Alistair and Cullen were in the same photoset and I didnt know they were two different guys till I read the caption

- Darker Skinned Blackwall, with some grey in his hair, and take away the upturn of his moustashe to look like his tarrot card and all his pictures on the DAI website. (did no one notice they turned him white?)

- Inqusitor portiats based on thier tarot cards

- A way for people to get Sad Splinters (crafting thing) in case they werent able to normaly

- Elves in the Hinterlands? Mahariel didn't get that Hinterlands for the elves boon for nothing

- A few odd Qunari NPCs? I got used to seeing so many qunari in DA2 that now its odd to see none

- Change the texture for the Anders robes and Merril clothes that NPCs wear so I don't think I'm seeing Anders and Merril in every elf and mage I kill

- One Tamlen reference, anywhere in the game. A note that says that the baby named after Tamlen is safe and sound as Ashalle spoils him while she nags at Alistair about the elves not getting thier boon. Something