Best way to diversify female NPC body types?

idleagent

I finally have all my mods working correctly and i'm very happy with the game, except every female NPC is essentially the same body with the same body texture. I'm currently using Calientes beautiful bodies edition along with the remodeled armor for CBBE bodyslide. I also have the HDT breast and butt physics.

The body model looks really good, i'm just tired of seeing it on each and every woman. Whats my best bet to automatically randomize the body types of the various NPC's out there? If I have to move off of CBBE then so be it.

Best is relative.

Everybody's Different (EBD) - randomizes everything. Hair, eyes, skin--and body model--of both male and female characters. It's highly configurable but I'm pretty sure there's no "just women" button to check on it.

Body Change: Allows you to use 9 bodies and a set amount of armor for each. Female centric but can cover males too.

PS Universal female body changer: allows the changing of up 100 female NPC bodies with a spell but does not persist faik.

Then there's the less high tech Unique Races and Unique Everything mods, which basically just make each race use a separate body mesh and texture set.