Witcher 3 modding tools released with NMM support

TheTokenGeek

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #27830930.

VaultBoy113 wrote: I can't seem to open the mod tool, keep getting a window saying missing shortcut windows is searching for wcc_lite_exe. i just downloaded it

The installer installs a broken shortcut...so..ye. Also, the tool itself does nothing, all commands must be done with batch files.

It also seem like it's impossible to extract DLCs right now...

Well this is no Redkit. Damn. I got really excited and then my dreams were crushed when I found out that it's not Redkit. I want to make maps, actual world spaces for the Witcher 3, but I can't with these modding tools. Still cool that CDPR released at least something! Gonna be fiddling around with these tools for now.

In response to post #27832820.

Jansoen wrote: Well this is no Redkit. Damn. I got really excited and then my dreams were crushed when I found out that it's not Redkit. I want to make maps, actual world spaces for the Witcher 3, but I can't with these modding tools. Still cool that CDPR released at least something! Gonna be fiddling around with these tools for now.

I'm guessing the actual REDKIT will be released down the line. This modkit is just something to get people started.