Issues with RealVision ENB

Gabby2805

I've recently started using RealVision ENB. It's my first time using an ENB.

I use the performance version with ELFX.

I installed the 2 files from the ENB Series Wrapper Version, I used the RealVision ENB NMM installer and chose the option to finish the installation manually (using the .exe didn't work for me).

I also have the mods: One Tweak and AOF Detailed Mountains.

I'm having some slight issues...

1. ENB Series detects that my 'current video adapter' is my integrated intel one and not my NVIDIA one.

I have used this NVIDIA Optimus fix: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33227/? and it may be working...I don't know!

Apparently a common solution is to use the Injector version instead but unless I didn't install it quite right, it still detected the wrong graphics card so I have gone back to the Wrapper Version. My PC isn't fantastic..but It's the best I could do for a laptop:

Acer Aspire V3-772G

Intel Core i7-4702MQ up to 3.2GHz Quad-Core processor

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 4gb

16GB RAM

1TB Hard Drive

and I'm currently getting 20FPS.

2. I use OneTweak and on the RealVision mod page, it tells you to change the line 'BW Mode' to 2 in the OneTweak.ini. But, I have looked in the .ini and I cannot find this line

3. My writing is now blurred...menus, loading screens, subtitles, even Steam Notifications

4. Is it normal for the sun to shine through the middle of mountains?

I have AOF Detailed mountains and I can see that there is a patch file for it on the RealVision page...but this seems to suggest it fixes a brightness issue which I don't think I need because my rocks themselves look fine..

Please help!

• 1 year later...