Dragonborn - Tripping over invisible bodies in Raven Rock

wysiwyg

I finally reloaded Skyrim on my new PC and started the DragonBorn DLC. The problem I'm seeing is invisible corpses in Raven Rock. I trip over something I can't see and it turns out to be lootable corpses for Redoran guards, Reavers, Ash Hoppers, etc. Perhaps they fight when I'm not around?

I can't see them and I can't select them in the console but I get the activation (E) when my mouse moves over the invisible object. I can't see them by looking underground with no clipping or free camera or even wireframe mode but they still have collision apparently. It's pretty hard but it is sometimes possible to move them and throw them in the water or something but since I can't see what I'm grabbing that doesn't work too well. They even splash when hitting the water. I've got many of these right outside my front door, in the paths in town, etc.

Has anyone seen this? Any way to select them in the console given none are unique actors so far?

Thanks!

Edit: Unrelenting force didn't budge them

Edit2: Even if I move them out of the way they go right back to their original positions the next time I reload the cell so it does no good. Also, sometimes parts of dead ashhoppers are suspended high in the air.

Edit3: Actually, I think they might be invisible duplicates of another corpse. In a barrow I see a body but there's also another invisible one nearby with the same inventory. I have no idea what could be causing this.